The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

I knew I should have checked there before I brought it up. GG...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Sebastian

I have a couple of questions about this album:
http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/donkey-kong-64-game-music

1. Why are these songs tuned down?
2. Does anyone know where I can find this whole album correctly tuned? I'd be very grateful!

Waddle Bro

Sebastian

That's originally what I thought, but there are other games (Banjo-Kazooie for example) that aren't like that.

Waddle Bro

think a likely explanation could be that they were taken down at one point and then they re-uploaded versions with the pitch down? or the people most likely don't care about certain osts

F. L. U. D. D.

E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

Dude

Dudeman

Friendly reminder that creating alternate accounts and pretending to be someone else is very much against the rules.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Quote from: Waddle Bro on April 11, 2016, 10:02:13 AMthink a likely explanation could be that they were taken down at one point and then they re-uploaded versions with the pitch down? or the people most likely don't care about certain osts
Well, that's ok. Thanks anyway. :P

After combing through YouTube channel after YouTube channel, I finally found one that has the songs correctly pitched. xD

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Dudeman