News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Good luck man! Program looks solid and well balanced!
Separate note: could everyone please take this survey for my World History class? It's random but we have to learn how to take polls, so I have a short (7 question) poll that I'd really love it if you'd all take the time to answer.
Thanks!
Might help if I actually put the link here...
what is shitpost

Ōkami~MD

It says it's no longer accepting responses... this deliberate?

Good program btw good luck
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Dude

Olimar12345

^im jelly. I'm actually looking forward to sleeping Sunday afternoon, being the next soonest break. =___=
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

cashwarrior1

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

can I be referred to as a "she"/"her" on the forums thx
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

[insert zootopia image here of hops dying in the presentation]
unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 06, 2016, 09:28:09 AMcan I be referred to as a "she"/"her" on the forums thx

i don't mean to be offensive, but i want to clarify: is this a legitimate request

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

I think we're going back to the days of fooling the newbies with false genders. Looking at you, Winter.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Yes I still identify as a male but after a long time of having my profile to female to troll new people, it just feels a lot more comfortable to me now and I automatically correlate "Braix" to "girl" idk
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.