The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 27, 2009, 11:48:10 AMI still don't get why I come back on here every day when there's always a war going on between Dude and someone he pissed off because he told them just how annoying they are. I guess its more fun that way though.
Am I really that bad? :-\
Well I do have a mental disability so that might cause my anger issues.
Yeah.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Harvest on May 27, 2009, 02:06:36 PMPresentation for English class on him.

Going to play the Soviet National Anthem and show clips from Enemy at the Gates as well as have a speech and a slideshow of pictures that I will explain.

Only problem is, to get an A, I will need to include the class somehow, which is bullshit...maybe demonstrate an execution?

You could bring fake mustaches for everyone to wear during your presentation.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ALPRAS on May 27, 2009, 12:40:20 PMYou know what I think? I think this site have too many stupid childish wars... When Ive came here for the 1st months, this site was wonderful. There was peace, silence, friends, and everybody was working....
Now I just see wars between everyone, with stupid reasons. Please people, stop! Stop annoying everyone, stop ruin this site! Jeez..get a life! The problem is that we are paying too much attencion to the updater thing.... the objective of this site isnt only making arrangements... This site also serves to make friends, meet people with the same tastes (video games and songs right?)..Theres no reason to act like this.. So just lets stop this once and for all. For the site's "health"...
I feel the same way.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Dude

SirIngusBingus

Yeah, I noticed that error too. E3 starts on the 1st (5 days).

HugoMeister

It was like that 4 days ago. Which would have been correct. Nobody's bothered to change it.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Brassman388

kirby_superstar

this site is terminally ill, its fighting a dying battle, tis sad

it used to be so lively :(
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Ahem, what I'm hoping is once the uploader is ready, then we can get back to arranging, and also get our older members back as well.  And new songs should also bring in new members too.  :D

kirby_superstar

Sorry for sounding so melodramatic, lol, and slightly offensive...

that'll be awesom *sigh*  :D

i used to be on this site religiously, haha
and im proud to say that ive actually got arrangements on the site  ;D

argh, now if only my printer was working....i could FULLY enjoy it
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Brassman388

Tranzlater

Wait- did brassman say "What's E3"?

*gasp*
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Quote from: Tranzlater on May 28, 2009, 02:11:17 AMWait- did brassman say "What's E3"?

*gasp*

Yep, wanna acually do something about it rather than question it?

Greatly appreciate it bud.

Jamaha

It's not like anyone cares about e3 anymore.

Also, gaming convention.

Also, just cleaned my room. Like completely. Went through everything. (...closet doesn't count, its contents can be hidden .. <<)