News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Would if you woke up and saw the ceiling.

mikey

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on March 27, 2016, 07:17:55 PMWould if you woke up and saw the ceiling.
this is one of your more cryptic posts
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

Yug_Guy

Quote from: InsigTurtle on March 27, 2016, 04:06:08 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToOO5_JDL7k
I think y'all need to have a nice cup of chillax with some A E S T H E T I C S
Okay, I actually just tried to sight read this piece (he has a pdf in the description) and it's actually really fun to play.
420/A E S T H E T I C Would play again.

ZeldaFan

Been sick for 9 days... finally went to the doctor and found out I have a sinus infection.
Never had one before.
Never been sick this long.
I'm dying

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

InsigTurtle

maybe you could use some vicks vaporub while listening to vaporwave and using a vaporizer while hugging a vaporeon plushie

AwesomeYears

Dudeman

Huh? I think he's just promoting a soothing aesthetic.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

InsigTurtle

Yes, indeed. That was promoting retro cultural aesthetics with an emphasis on Japanese post-modernist culture, which also served satirical commentary on the degradation of the era of consumer capitalism that encroaches on every facet of the society we live in today.

But putting the vaporwave and vaporizer aside, that seems like a nice thing to do while having a sinus infection.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Bored, anyone got any good nsm shipping ideas?

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on March 29, 2016, 08:44:46 AMBored, anyone got any good nsm shipping ideas?

Everyone is starting to look the same here...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Yeah, no one really has interesting qualities anymore.

mikey

my old ship-off thread
you could revive that
unmotivated