The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

mikey

uh... is it from five nights at fredy's 3?
unmotivated

Sebastian

Haha, I knew somebody was gonna use that joke :P

MaestroUGC

It's the "Ständchen" from Schubert's Schwanengesang.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

anyone who heard my tinychat rant part 2 from the other day: that guy is holding to his original decision :/

anyone who wasn't there: the cons of being tall strike hard once again

i'm okay

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 22, 2016, 05:04:17 PMIt's the "Ständchen" from Schubert's Schwanengesang.
Thank you!
It's hard to find a song unless you actually know it.

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on March 22, 2016, 05:08:31 PManyone who heard my tinychat rant part 2 from the other day: that guy is holding to his original decision :/

anyone who wasn't there: the cons of being tall strike hard once again

i'm okay
tinychat?  I got 10ish minutes
I texted someone ;)
unmotivated

mikey

If you play clash royale we made a clan "Ninsheetmusic".  Go ahead and hit us up, we only have 3 members :c
unmotivated

braix

Yeah let us know who you are too

Also the moving boxes came yesterday so I set up my computer just now. I turned it on and opened up Chrome to see that this video was open on a random tab
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

I would like to take the time to apologize to Dudeman for calling him out on not doing a good job. :( If I have any grievances again, I will give them to a mod who can do things without ticking off 90% of the forum. :D

Altissimo

Dude

Waddle Bro

Dude

:))

I missed you guys...

...Well most of you.