News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

oh that's actually probably what that is lol
unmotivated

Jub3r7

Quote1. quote someone's really stupid post, paste it in ctrl+v topic with 0 context
I did this.

Quote2. start another skype chat, add every user except the person you don't like
...I did this once to manio (a few years ago) because he didn't believe someone was underage and kept making inappropriate comments, but that was an overreaction.

Quote3. quote someone in the "i'm away topic" and then say you're not coming back
I don't think anybody's done this but that would be pretty funny.

Quote4. if that's not enough just start your own thread about how you're leaving nsm forever in ADDITION to the previous one. don't even quote them here.
hypothetical scenario
edit: actually, someone might have done this, but I don't really remember. I don't think they did it in addition to the other topic, though.

Quote5. take all of your sheets with you.
6. you don't have to leave just ask for all your sheets to be taken down
dont actually do this, it makes me sad and I think of two people who've done it.

Quote7. stop arranging music, start going to everyone else's arrangement threads and complain about their formatting
this would be really funny. no one's actually done this, but I sort of did it with thatgamer's non-existent art as Yellow.

Quote8. quote yourself leaving nsm forever in the hall of quotes
hypothetical scenario

Quote9. create a pokemon super personality test so you can call your worst enemies binacle and sunkern after years of careful planning
I'm pretty sure the Pokémon super personality test wasn't actually created to make fun of people. This was a hypothetical scenario.

Quote10. literally send everyone on nsm a fruit because they are all fruits.
I did this.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 17, 2016, 12:25:41 PM11. List a bunch of things current members have done in the past without directly calling them out on it
Most of them were hypothetical, at least three were me. One of them could refer to two people; I'd like to think I tried to address one of them in a pretty wordy post, although I never talked to Maestro about his decision.

They both had their reasons, I'm sure. I don't think calling them out on it would change their minds or serve any other purpose. Although I think putting list in a certain place does serve as a little intentional irony.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

I've done 5 and 6 not just once, but twice.

mikey

Kefka used to say yay a lot
oh how they change
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Jub3r7, your profile picture is jamming out to PSMD's final boss phase one right now.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote9. create a pokemon super personality test so you can call your worst enemies binacle and sunkern after years of careful planning

kek

me irl
[close]

braix

Hello, I am Braix.
At the time I start writing this, it is 12:47PM on the west side of North America, on the 22nd day of the third month.
I am in school, and I am very tired.
In an attempt to cure myself of this fatigue, I tried to drink water, but my arm could not muster the strength neccesary to lift my water bottle from my backpack.
This made me very disappointed.
But I could not cry, of course I could not--I am a strong independent woman. So instead I took out a book from my backpack and read it. It was a good read.
But alas this time was short, for too soon the school's bell had rung, signaling me to rush to my next class.
And so I left.
When the clock struck one, my class began. I was still tired and thirsty for H2O, but I still cannot gather the strength to take anything out of my backpack. I asked my instructor to excuse me from the classroom and made my way towards the restroom facilities. I however did not enter the restroom, but instead stood outside of it and drank from a nearby water fountain while I thought deeply about the meaning of my existence. Why does anyone like me? Why do I matter at all? Why am I writing this?
I could not stay there for for a minute longer, lest my teacher think I did something more than drink water. I took a last sip and made my way back to the classroom.
During my walk back to the class, I realized that my homework from the day before hadn't been done. This was a very surprising realization, that now I have the same classes everyday rather than every other day. Thankfully, that didn't matter because there was a substitute teacher who forgot to check to see if the work was done. I am glad.
This concludes my small blurb of thoughts, thank you for reading.
I am tired.
I am Braix.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bubbles

E. Gadd Industries

I thought that as well. Braix, you should become a part time poet!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

From the rules: "5) If you have a specific problem with another member please PM one of the Mods. We will try to mediate the situation, but if either party(ies) get belligerent during the process then we will issue bans. Problem with a Staff Member? (Defined: Moderators, Updaters, Administrators, Backroom Wizards) Bring it up with another Staff Member, preferably of the same role."

this seems like it wouldn't help? at all??? like "oh i have a problem with olimar... let me tell bespinben about it!" like how is that supposed to help at all? shouldn't you be complaining to jamaha or whoever else might be able to help... actually has staff powers....... this rule seems really fucked up

braix

"preferably of the same role"
You may bring it up with any staff member and that includes Jamaha Talking to another staff member of the same role is meant to fix things with the person you're having trouble with really quickly, it's just kinda the easy way to go.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

Quote from: Altissimo on March 22, 2016, 06:06:05 AMFrom the rules: "5) If you have a specific problem with another member please PM one of the Mods. We will try to mediate the situation, but if either party(ies) get belligerent during the process then we will issue bans. Problem with a Staff Member? (Defined: Moderators, Updaters, Administrators, Backroom Wizards) Bring it up with another Staff Member, preferably of the same role."

this seems like it wouldn't help? at all??? like "oh i have a problem with olimar... let me tell bespinben about it!" like how is that supposed to help at all? shouldn't you be complaining to jamaha or whoever else might be able to help... actually has staff powers....... this rule seems really fucked up

Who wrote that? I'm not sure if it was around when Kefka was writing the rules but I thought he'd make more sense.

Don't bother Jamaha about silly problems or requests should be a rule...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.