News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Of course not.  I just think that it's annoying.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

I'm fed up with you guys.
I have all the people I like on msn (that might answer you question great JaMaHa) and I'm leavin' here.
The major reason I came to this forum is to arrange music and to put it online so it could be updated.
The only thing left now is some bunch of guys pissin' on me and a great mod who only pisses at me as well.
I'll be here to check Cobraroll's story and to check the arrangements of other people and I hope you'll be enjoying the party because I'm leavin'.

Bye.

SirIngusBingus

Harvest

Oh no!  Don't go!  What will we do without spam and annoying posts?!
-

ALPRAS

He goes out, I appear! MUHAHAHA (I bet theres a lot of people that's tired of me :P)

Oh....no....wait..... Ill just appear next week......so, uhmmmm.... se ya!

Brassman388

Damn, the respect topic got locked before I could say anything.

Oh, and for those who think that I didn't do anything useful to this site, that'd be because there isn't anything to do. If the site was up, I'd be updating, making more arrangements. And i'm not necessarily a mod or anything, so i can't moderate anything. So, with that said, what the hell do you expect me to do? What would make those of you who think such... what's the word? Happy? You flame on people who just try and have good time, just so they can feel your misery. I understand that some of it is spam, but what do you expect? You're on a forum for christ's sake, there's going to be spam. There's no use crying or making a big deal out of it. By the way, last time that I checked, those of you who complain, aren't mods, so, technically, all you can do is cry and complain. Good job. You're about as low as we are.

Well, there. enjoy it.

Dude

Brassman: This is the internet, get used to it.

Brassman388

Dude: Likewise. You hypocrite.

Harvest

Well, true, there is nothing to do for the site at the moment.  So that is why saying that you have done a lot for the site makes no sense.
-

Brassman388

Harvest: I never said that I have. I think.

Harvest

Yes I know you haven't, but someone in the respect topic was.
-

GreekGeek

One last thing I forgot.

Dude, please die.
Really quick.

Cheerio.

Brassman388

Quote from: Harvest on May 26, 2009, 06:02:53 PMYes I know you haven't, but someone in the respect topic was.

Huh, interesting. Well, I'm pretty sure when the site is back up, we'll all have something to do other than fight like we're all married. Anyways, till that day eh?

Cheers.

Jamaha

Shut the hell up, everyone.

If he wants to leave, then so be it. But you don't need to throw a load of crap at him. That goes both ways too.

Would it be too much asked for you guys to grow up and stop treating each other like shit, I'm sick of that. If I could find even ONE topic without a shitload of hate it in, I would be happy. But alas, it seems that's an impossible wish.