News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 30, 2015, 09:39:57 PMI found an Undertale easter egg.
Spoiler

This took forever to make
[close]

oh my god.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I <3 you braix, whether that was actually a shoutout to me or just general pianists
what is shitpost

AwesomeYears

Happy New Year Aussies! Haha, you American snobs! You have to wait a while longer!

mikey

we just get to celebrate for that much longer then
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Come back and tell me that 13 hours later.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

There's 9 hours and 25 minutes left in this year...
That's crazy for me. Fuck.
what is shitpost

Zunawe

Thief gets super creepy in chapter 5. I didn't expect them to be able to do horror so well.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Sebastian

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Oh dang, I made the post at 11:59:59. I was one second off :P

Dudeman

Hey, some of us have to wait two whole hours until we can say that. (Well, it's closer to 1.5 at this point but whatevs)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Going to Vegas tomorrow(Well, technically today) and staying there for the weekend.
I don't forsee myself doing much besides playing League on a crappy laptop on crappy hotel wifi for the entire duration of the stay. Good enough for me though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

AAAAAAAAAH WE WERE GONNA GO TO VEGAS TOO BUT MY MOM WAS LAME
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book