The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 21, 2015, 03:39:51 PMFinally finished the video:
https://youtu.be/-BKfhq_TtcE

What

no

how could you

this is not relaxing

when I get to 4:57 I burst into tears

;_;
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

braix

Now that I think about it, it was a tear in my eye that was making me so uncomfortable
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Got $500 dollars from my grandpa for Christmas.

Waaai.

E. Gadd Industries

I got some Super Mario Maker ornaments and a snow globe from GameStop today!!! :D:D:D They look so cool!!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

I got that same snow globe for Hanukkah from my sister! It's really damn neat.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

I got $50 for my trip, ?? from Saria, not counting the dozens of things I bought to cheer myself up. I'm also getting something small from fingerz? xD

I was thinking of making some cards now that I have more time and maybe getting something other than pink floral stickers for dahans. I have an Eevee doll here but that's going to someone else.

Third thing: I haven't given anyone a hug for almost a year xD One more month...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

I spent a good 4 or 5 hours managing my music files today. Everything from title capitalization consistency to verifying artists and composers to making sure the album art was perfectly square. And now it's perfect and it gives me a fuzzy feeling.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Hell yeah! I received Super Mario Maker as a gift today! Can't play it yet since my Wii U is back at school, but I'm still very excited. Got some Christmas money, too, so I'm thinking about picking up one or more of the following:

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
Yo-kai Watch
Splatoon
Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival

Any recommendations on those or others? And $40 is definitely being saved for Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, which comes out at the end of January.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Splatoon has awesome multiplayer gameplay but offers little for the single player. There's a campaign but it's meh in comparison. ACHHD gets old fast, but is still kinda nice (I have yet to pick it back up since the week it came out). Lol i also have amiibo festival but I have yet to even open  it. I hear it makes a good drinking game though. I'd get splatoon if I were you.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 25, 2015, 09:29:17 AMAnimal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
I've heard it's good, but nowhere near as good as main series AC titles. Though if you have a love for interior design, it'll keep you happy.
QuoteYo-kai Watch
Ignore any and all comparisons made to Pokemon, because it's entirely different and it's still good. Humorous, quirky, and an all-around good time.
QuoteSplatoon
If you're judging Splatoon on the single player, you're judging it wrong. Splatoon is primarily an online 4v4 shooter, so if you're picking it up to have a good time in a single-player setting, you're gonna be left wanting more. dat final boss tho The multiplayer, though, is fast-paced, competitive, and adaptive. It's fantastic.
QuoteAnimal Crossing: Amiibo Festival
OH
HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL
NO
easily the best AC:AF review I've seen
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

My sister got me a new Humes & Berg bass trombone straight mute 198 so cooooooooooool <3<3<3
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

I got a Midi cable and a pedal for my keyboard!!!! Greatest Christmas ever!!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.