News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 30, 2015, 10:24:42 AMLol I think it's funny that you think you know shit about Blueflower.

And also, your daily update idea was terrible because centered around quantity over quality.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Welp, there goes NSM's peace.
Everyone take cover.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Sorry that we don't believe in letting people discriminate because of how they like their sex partners?
...M'kay..
what is shitpost

Sebastian

Don't start another fight. The last thing NSM needs is another flame war.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I agree; so let's all not go being bigots, m'kay?
Hiding your beliefs against same sex marriage only goes so far; when everyone knows you're opposed, and something like this comes up, there's going to be tension no matter what.
what is shitpost

Sebastian

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on November 30, 2015, 11:18:32 AMI agree; so let's all not go being bigots, m'kay?
You're being the bigot right now. I didn't even say a word on the topic.

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on November 30, 2015, 11:18:32 AMHiding your beliefs against same sex marriage only goes so far; when everyone knows you're opposed, and something like this comes up, there's going to be tension no matter what.
I can believe whatever in the heck I want. It is unfair to blatantly attack someone's beliefs especially when they didn't even bring it up and call them a bigot just because they believe what they believe.

Olimar12345

For once I agree with you MLF.  Even though this contradicts the whole don't start shit thing
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Well, let's end it right here right now.
Frankly, I'm getting sick of all this constant arguing and fighting on NSM. :/
What happened to the good old days?

Pianist Da Sootopolis

You know what, you guys are right. I was unconsciously trying to start shit, so I apologize. I'll shut up now.
what is shitpost

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on November 30, 2015, 11:18:32 AMI agree; so let's all not go being bigots, m'kay?
Hiding your beliefs against same sex marriage only goes so far; when everyone knows you're opposed, and something like this comes up, there's going to be tension no matter what.
personally I feel like this is different from the whole Kim Davis business.  I'm sure that in that case Kim Davis was in the wrong, however in this case where the owners don't believe in same sex marriage, they don't have to support it just because the government told them to.  It wouldn't kill the same sex couple to find another place, and it seems plausible that they purposely asked this place just to get the lawsuit; they recorded the phone call...  Either way, this has nothing to do with bigotry and you seem to be married to the word.  All I'm saying here is there's a difference between refusing to DO YOUR JOB and refusing to CHANGE YOUR BELIEFS.  I don't hate homosexuals or same sex marriage, but I don't support either.  I don't think it's fair for someone with that mentality to be fined.  In the LDS church a same sex couple can't be married in the temple, while this isn't anywhere as serious as that it's the same line of reasoning, I feel.
Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on November 30, 2015, 11:34:22 AMYou know what, you guys are right. I was unconsciously trying to start shit, so I apologize. I'll shut up now.
wow thanks you finally realized something
I'm actually trying to have a serious, friendly discussion here, which bubbles and I proved was possible last night
unmotivated