change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Hype~~
In the last superlatives I was still zoro. Time flies
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

I don't want to this year but maybe next year??

Bubbles

Yeah I'd like the categories to be rethought and actually given half a consideration this year instead of reaching for a high number of them. It's meant to be fun

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on November 28, 2015, 09:13:36 PMYeah I'd like the categories to be rethought and actually given half a consideration this year instead of reaching for a high number of them. It's meant to be fun
I thought the last two were fun
and I mean, now that Fierce has left there's nobody stopping me from being NSM's sexiest
unmotivated

Yugi

Can we still keep most Australian though? It's the only one I consistently win so I need to stroke my ego.

K-NiGhT

I'll put the thread up on Tuesday. I'll ask for nominations then and try to get those done by the 12th. From there we'll put up voting until the 25th, when I'll start counting them up and have everything ready by the 31st or the 1st of January. Sound good? Good.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

ZeldaFan

HYYYYPE
I just missed them last year, I just hope I can get in this year

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 28, 2015, 11:02:58 PMI'll put the thread up on Tuesday. I'll ask for nominations then and try to get those done by the 12th. From there we'll put up voting until the 25th, when I'll start counting them up and have everything ready by the 31st or the 1st of January. Sound good? Good.
Yes!
Can't wait.

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 28, 2015, 10:32:57 PMI thought the last two were fun
and I mean, now that Fierce has left there's nobody stopping me from being NSM's sexiest
nobody except for me