News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Also, Pathetique 2nd movement, Liszt Liebestraum (until the first cadenza, then they give up).
The Liszt is probably just in my school, though.
what is shitpost

braix

I'm 3 miles into a morning walk and I'm in an area that smells exactly like cooking pasta
Bless the world
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

That sounds lovely.

I'm in Michigan atm visiting family and my grandmother we're staying with is absolutely awful. But everything else is going all right.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy is on sale for $20 as part of Nintendo eShop's Black Friday deals. Buy it. Please buy it.

Also discounted are BOX BOY (a really fun and clever little puzzle platformer) and Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (an outrageously clever and disgustingly adorable game that's become my favorite game on the Wii U) among others.

Altissimo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 25, 2015, 09:43:14 AMPhoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy is on sale for $20 as part of Nintendo eShop's Black Friday deals. Buy it. Please buy it.

wow ok i sold my DS copies so i could buy the trilogy a few months back
if i had known it woulda been cheaper later i woulda waited >:(

Latios212

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 25, 2015, 09:43:14 AMPhoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy is on sale for $20 as part of Nintendo eShop's Black Friday deals. Buy it. Please buy it.
Kind of an odd question, but do you need the L/R buttons for this game? Cuz mine are somewhat busted.....
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Latios212 on November 25, 2015, 10:55:38 AMKind of an odd question, but do you need the L/R buttons for this game? Cuz mine are somewhat busted.....

Nope! You can operate the entire game using the touchscreen or the buttons.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

Olimar12345

Quote from: Altissimo on November 25, 2015, 10:28:26 AMwow ok i sold my DS copies so i could buy the trilogy a few months back
if i had known it woulda been cheaper later i woulda waited >:(

Gaems are almost always cheaper if you wait.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 25, 2015, 02:26:34 PMGaems are almost always cheaper if you wait.
the longer you wait the cheaper games get.  You have to ask yourself, "How much am I WILLING to pay for this game?"  And if the price drops afterwards then you shouldn't care because you paid how much you felt it was worth.  EG I payed 40 bucks for triforce heroes
unmotivated

Altissimo

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Just learned that Shulk is canonically 5'6".
i.e. I could be Shulk if I wanted to :3
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on November 26, 2015, 12:15:10 PMJust learned that Shulk is canonically 5'6".
i.e. I could be Shulk if I wanted to :3
...why is he so short?
unmotivated