News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

I know :^)
(I added the B/W filter to add to the mood)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

TheMarioPianist

Life lesson: Do not watch the Browns like ever.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

InsigTurtle

I never thought that I'd ever be arranging music from a game called "Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland" for piano.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

LCKTR

"BRABEBRUMBRABEM!"

(I'm re imagining the Corneria Theme from the sheet music arranged by mantis985, and whenever I think of Star Fox, I always think of this memorable quote from Falco  ;D ).
"The military industial complex is a front for multinational corporations whose sole purpose is to conspire against MICHAEL JACKSON'S MONKEY!!!"

Dude

Note to everyone: if your post is longer than 40 words it's too long and I probably won't read it.

Just throwing that out there.

braix

I think that could be a joke but I could be misinterpreting it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

I mean unless it's like super interesting idk

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on November 08, 2015, 08:33:14 AMNote to everyone: if your post is longer than 40 words it's too long and I probably won't read it.

Just throwing that out there.
THaaaat explains everything.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Says the one who just said, and I quote..

Quote from: Dude on November 08, 2015, 08:33:14 AMif your post is longer than 40 words it's too long and I probably won't read it.
what is shitpost

Dude

Huh? I was just posting my favorite scene from yuru yuri. It wasn't directed at anyone.

braix

You were just too eager to try and insult Dude weren't you lol