News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Am I remembering correctly that DrP is fluent in French?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: Jamaha on October 21, 2015, 07:52:12 AMIn other news, do we have any French people on NSM? I have a sudden trip to France coming up.
I wish :P

Ruto

Roz speaks French, but she's from Canada...

I can't think of any people actually from France here xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

As of right now, our map doesn't include any of the French.
Map
[close]
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jamaha

I don't really have time to meet with anyone, I was rather looking for guidance because OH GOD I'M GOING TO FRANCE ALONE AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING

mikey

Quote from: Jamaha on October 21, 2015, 11:14:21 PMI don't really have time to meet with anyone, I was rather looking for guidance because OH GOD I'M GOING TO FRANCE ALONE AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING
meet a girl
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: Jamaha on October 21, 2015, 11:14:21 PMOH GOD I'M GOING TO FRANCE ALONE AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING
Take me with you.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 22, 2015, 06:59:54 AMTake me with you.

It's true you'll need a starter Pokémon if you ever want to make it through Kalos.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.