News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Applying for jobs was the most useless thing I've ever done with my life to date. Everyone who pressured me to do it was wrong. That ended with me walking into a tutoring center and getting offered the job after a long and useless search.

Quote from: Altissimo on September 29, 2015, 07:11:51 PMI feel like I'm betraying myself by lying about everything just so I can come across as the biggest bullshitter and get the job

You can make yourself more impressive without lying. Everyone does it. My professor told me about someone who threw a nice party, then shut the doors tell everyone to buy a book of horrible compositions for $20, so she can put on her CV that she published and sold a book of compositions for her application to a music school. My professor was going to throw the book in the shredder because it was that bad.

Edit: Awkward sentence.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Altissimo

Not for these part-time jobs that don't take resumes, only job experience and useless fucking surveys. I don't have another way to make money so I have to go through this ridiculous rigmarole just for a job I'll have to give up in less than a year's time for grad school anyway and that will probably take me several months to get, assuming I can even get one considering all the apps are online and nobody gives a shit about you when you apply online. I hate the job market so goddamn much it hurts.

TheDreamingHawk

So today I was made to read more Emma and I've come to the conclusion after being made to define obscure outdated vocab words for 45 minutes.

THIS BOOK REALLY SUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKSS Oh my god this is really boring it's like there's no story in the book and the movie, and speaking of which the movie felt like a random short film with no progression. This is for a language arts class about learning how teenagers behave BTW, and most of the characters aren't even teens lol so I think my teacher is just really biased for movies like this... Please make it stop!

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

do you think that somewhere there's a giant fan of mariolegofan

called mariolegofanfan

Olimar12345

what if he was also a fan of legos and mario? would that make him mariolegofan^2 ?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 01, 2015, 09:07:52 PMwhat if he was also a fan of legos and mario? would that make him mariolegofan^2 ?

no then he'd be

mariolegomariolegofanfan

Yug_Guy

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 01, 2015, 08:48:51 PMwhat are you referring to
Post count. He just reached 5k.

Today somebody told me how they wrote about unicorns during an AP U.S. History Class essay back in High School and got an A for the assignment.

Apparently unicorns are historically accurate. :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

slow or slowpokemon? ether way you are correct xD