News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

To be fair, you won't know if you don't wake up.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

mikey

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on September 18, 2015, 04:06:01 PMWell, that escalated quickly.
you know what else escalates quickly? ;)
an escalator duh what were you thinking sheesh
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 18, 2015, 04:20:17 PMyou know what else escalates quickly? ;)
an escalator duh what were you thinking sheesh
um

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Brawler4Ever

An elevator elevates quickly. An escalator escalates quickly.

BOOM.

Escalator: 1. Elevator: 0.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

braix

Just realized that I'm a Nintendo Nocturne now.
Doesn't feel like I thought it would. It's just a number.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

It really only had significance for me compared to other people
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

Yesterday a bunch of kids from the first year chemistry class found me in the professor's office and start talking excitedly about things. One kid told the other that I was working as a tutor in the school. Here's the next part of the exchange:

Student 1: How old are you?
Me: :O
Student 2: o_o
Professor in his Scottish accent: YOU DON'T ASK LADIES THAT!
Student 1: Um, really? I know you're not supposed to ask them if they're pregnant.

It was a lot funnier in person xD His real defense was that I looked much younger. It's kind of getting offensive now. The other douchebag that did that to me didn't get the same rebuking but the next time, *pow* whatever the next situation is, even if it's a fancy dinner party.

My other professor gave me an old edition of his differential equations text when I asked him what book he used in class so I can review the material. He also told me to sit in his class when I'm not at work. So much win.

Today I bought Pokemon cards off someone on craigslist. I'm surprised too, but it was really a good deal! Still no Blastoise though. He also didn't know the value of the cards. There were lots of rares hahaha XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

I really need to get my hands on Undertale; the game looks fantastic.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jamaha

Annual torture session completed. Apparently I am still capable of running a 10k.