News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I thought it could corrupt the save if you brought it all the way to the Elite 4?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

My thought of the moment: When people say that Pikmin sucks, they usually always haven't played it enough or at all.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 07, 2015, 09:31:46 PMalso missingno doesn't hurt your game or your save file, that was a myth spread by nintendo power
It does if you catch it.

Source: Have caught it.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 08, 2015, 02:21:39 AMIt does if you catch it.

Source: Have caught it.
so have I, no it doesn't
missingno is one of the few glitch pokemon that can't actually hurt your game
in fact what catching missingno does is duplicate the effect he has when you encounter him.  Putting him in your PC, however is a pretty bad idea (I think)
unmotivated

Magic Mole

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 07, 2015, 09:43:27 PMMy thought of the moment: When people say that Pikmin sucks, they usually always haven't played it enough or at all.
^ He speaks the truth.
Years ago my grandmother was visiting and she took me to GameStop saying she'd buy me a game. I just wanted to get something cheap since she was buying and I ended up getting Pikmin (I had absolutely no idea what it was but sometimes it's fun to be surprised). Anyways, I ended up loving the game; the Pikmin games are still some of my favorites. Definitely think they're underrated and that more people would like them if they'd give 'em a chance. I remember thinking how far ahead the game was visually, as well, compared to other games on the same platform.
Honestly I have no idea why I'm posting any of this; I just think Pikmin deserves more love.

Oasis

@Olimar and @Magic Mole: Amen. Pikmin is my 4th fav, aftet Pokemon, AA, and Metroid.
I was in a similar situation as yours MM. I have heard so much of Pokemon and Mario, but not Pikmin.
So at first, I was pretty reluctant, but when I bought it, hook, line and sinker. I gave up taking selfies, snapping, instagram, for a few days.
I absolutely enjoyed it and it is in my top 5, while Mario is not.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
InsigTurtle

It seems that no matter where I go on the internet, John Cena is there.

Latios212

I would say not here but you kinda ruined that :U
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

FireArrow

I'm really bad at keeping up with memes. Randomly out of nowhere all my friends start shouting "JOHN CENA!!!!11!!" and I'm just lolwut.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

SlowPokemon

I'm really hoping that's a reference to Danny Elfman's "Alice's Theme" lyrics (I adore that piece and so should everyone else)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.