News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Idk, yours feels a bit random/unreliable-no offense intended. My goal being to draw every Pokémon, I want to keep track of my progress.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

AwesomeYears

Meh, I don't mind you drawing them, except that everyone is joining in, also tomorrow will be Ivysaur, one that only drew for the topic. Lesson learnt, my topic will never be revived.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

AwesomeYears

Doesn't matter, I've got another forum game to make.

ThatGamer

Wait....we can draw Pokemons? I'll draw Mew! Or Kyogre! Or Eevee! Whichever one no one wants to do!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ThatGamer

Damnit Kef, that's not a real Pokemon! It's a glitch!
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Altissimo

ThatGamer

Altissimo

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

missingno killed my 148/150 gamesave #neverforget

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

I did the Missingo glitch as many times as I could until my game crashed, took about 3 runthroughs of it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Q is easily the best pokemon
hybrids for dayzz

also missingno doesn't hurt your game or your save file, that was a myth spread by nintendo power
unmotivated