The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Enough geometry, it practically serves nothing.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 14, 2009, 01:43:22 PMGreekgeek is pissed. Everybody run.
You'd better >:(
No I'm a very kind person, except when people start to talk about maths. But I'll just be a nice person and only chop some legs off.

Jamaha

EXAM RESULTS IN TWO HOURS!

OMG OMG

SO EXCITED

Brassman388

GreekGeek

Jamaha

My Finnish went up a grade, so I get one more point for my university application. That should be the last point I was missing, therefore...I'm in.

My math results remained at 63p and....quoting this site:

"Each graduate that obtains at least 63 points from the advanced mathematics exam, shall be a awarded a monetary prize of one thousand (1000) euros"

Well, do the math. :D

SuperFireKirby

I've only got one final I have to take. And its in english(WOOT)!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

I have 0... As long as I'm passing everything :P

Sir Awesomesauce

You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Harvest

I've still got a month left :(

So a couple years back I figured out my parents email address...I told them.  They never changed it.  I don't invade their privacy just occasionally there is a need to use their email...pretty handy.
-

SuperFireKirby

Ah, ya down in the sunshine state we've only got 6. They're bumpin it up to seven but I personally think thats a dumbass move knowing that we don't have proper funding for schools anymore without the extra class. So will adding another class help that cause at all? Sure It Won't!