News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

ThatGamer

Here's a good quote from a song! Always be happy, and positive! Even when times are tough! This has been TG's message of the day, goodnight all!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

AwesomeYears

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 03, 2015, 09:31:49 PMnew profile pic
Wait, did you do Netplay with Kefka or?

Edit: Nevermind, saw the other post.

Sebastian

braix

I wish I was funny; How do you funny? Maesbro stopped his funny classes for unfunny people so now I'm stuck being kinda unfunny but I want to be funny.
Now reading over this, funny sounds like a funny word.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

it's not really about being a funny person, it's about being funny at the right time.  A joke told at the right time is better than 100 told randomly.  You have to be opportunistic in your joke telling.  If you don't tell jokes often, but tell them at the right time, people will think, "wow, zoro is a funny guy."  If you keep telling jokes endlessly, people will think, "wow, zoro is pretty annoying, but his jokes are ok, so we'll tolerate him."
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Ok noc ty. But now how do I funny at the right times if I can't even funny at the wrong times

Sebastian

I just found out Super Mario Maker is only one player. Dang :/

MaestroUGC

Well, yeah...

Mario games are historically single player, outside of taking turns.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Dang.....My brother and I had a great time playing through New Super Mario Bros. Wii.....so I guess I was just hoping Maker would be 2 player.