News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Eh I was skeptical from day 1. Too much angst and drama from a single person, plus stories with gaping holes in them. I bet if i told you guys I was a Syrian refugee it would sound less dramatic that what's been said here.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Sebastian

Quote from: Ruto on August 30, 2015, 11:05:50 AMEh I was skeptical from day 1.
Ditto

Thanks, Kefka, for showing us what happened! Glad we have that problem solved.

Latios212

Quote from: FireArrow on August 30, 2015, 11:01:27 AMThat's what I thought, but I was too afraid to say anything in case I was wrong.
Pretty much.

Thanks for putting us at ease Kefka!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

ThatGamer

I wonder what maya is going to do with all the private stories I told her... :-[
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: FireArrow on August 30, 2015, 11:01:27 AMThat's what I thought, but I was too afraid to say anything in case I was wrong. The whole situation seemed just so fictional, dramatic things almost never play out like that. I mean, come one, she would literally throw herself into his way then respond with movie-esque quotes.
My thoughts.
Maybe I'm too nice to people? Idk.
Oh, Dude, now you can gloat.
what is shitpost

Ruto

In the ending of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Arthur Weasley says "Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain?" Same deal, I suppose.

Eh your private life can't be that bad if you're not in jail.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

It was hella sketch but I still stand by the idea that we did the right thing. Whether Maya was lying or not (and we still have no proof about the story either way) it's always better to err on the side of caution. And it's true that until the dream theater fiasco she wasn't really hurting anyone either.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

Shared IPs that aren't from someone who's making it clear that they're the same person/computer/whatever as someone else is always really sketch.

Source: I am a Professional when it comes to Sketchy Internet People

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Altissimo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 30, 2015, 12:08:47 PM[snip]

yes clearly that is the conclusion to be drawn

Dude

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 30, 2015, 11:44:54 AMMy thoughts.
Maybe I'm too nice to people? Idk.
Oh, Dude, now you can gloat.
I'm too pissed off now to gloat >:(

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 30, 2015, 12:14:52 PMI'm too pissed off now to gloat >:(

I agree with Dude for once, I'm pissed that I went to sleep every night, wondering if I would wake up to see a dead NSMer...who isn't even really suicidal... :-\
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

It's ok guys I turned into dude after Maya went to Paris
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

We shouldn't talk about banned members, guys.