News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Oh my...that's kind of sad. After all the love I poured out to help her...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

KefkaticFanatic

Shit happens.  Important life lesson.  People may not always be who you think they are, nor might they appreciate your efforts as much as you might think they do.  In the ideal world you might want to give anyone and everyone as much attention and support as you can, but be aware of those that might seek to exploit that willingness and only serve to hurt.

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 30, 2015, 09:46:40 AMShit happens.  Important life lesson.  People may not always be who you think they are, nor might they appreciate your efforts as much as you might think they do.  In the ideal world you might want to give anyone and everyone as much attention and support as you can, but be aware of those that might seek to exploit that willingness and only serve to hurt.

Yeah, important words. Should keep that in mind.

So...how exactly do these ip things work? I don't even know what they are, I'm curious how they work...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

why

why did i believe her in the end

i feel like shit now

ugh

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

Wait wait wait wait... is DreamTheater and Mayastar the same person!??
And the comments Dreamtheater posted against Maya were just her posting towards herself!??
WTF!?
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

braix

Yea we dun goofed
Now is she a guy? Or is he a girl? We will never know
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Typically you see this behavior in boys but we can't know for sure.

Glad that's sorted out.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Tobbeh99

So all about her feeling depressed and all was just false - she was trolling us, or??
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I'm not entirely sure what happened but that seems the jist of it.
Thanks, Kefka, for letting us know what's happened.
what is shitpost

Altissimo

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 30, 2015, 10:13:35 AMSo all about her feeling depressed and all was just false - she was trolling us, or??

if someone's gonna go to this lengths to seek attention they may very well be legitimately depressed but if that's the case there are other outlets than fucking with a forum soooooo

KefkaticFanatic

Perhaps it really is an individual with certain issues that played the strange multiple personality game as an outlet.  If so, that's rather unfortunate, and I do encourage them to seek help.

It really does seem more likely though that it's just a bored 13 year old with social problems that finds it enjoyable to make people stress about on the internet.

me irl
[close]

Altissimo

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 30, 2015, 10:19:00 AMPerhaps it really is an individual with certain issues that played the strange multiple personality game as an outlet.  If so, that's rather unfortunate, and I do encourage them to seek help.

It really does seem more likely though that it's just a bored 13 year old with social problems that finds it enjoyable to make people stress about on the internet.

I keep forgetting kids can be really cruel at times, you may well be right

FireArrow

That's what I thought, but I was too afraid to say anything in case I was wrong. The whole situation seemed just so fictional, dramatic things almost never play out like that. I mean, come one, she would literally throw herself into his way then respond with movie-esque quotes.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department