The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Magus Darkwind

Lol, our family, has paid over 100$ in library fines
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Brassman388

I currently owe my school about $200 in class fees. These suckers date back to freshman year. It kinda stinks, cause now I'm going to have to pay for them.

GreekGeek

People always owe me money, but they think I'm too damn stupid to remember I lent/lend (?) them some money. Last week I remember a girl she had to pay me the 20 cents back I gave her two years ago :P

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 14, 2009, 12:00:29 AMLast week I remember a girl she had to pay me the 20 cents back I gave her two years ago :P

Haha, epic win.

Magus Darkwind

Grudge holder...it is a (fill in the blank) 20 cents...
*casts flare*

GreekGeek

It's not grudge, I didn't like her anyway :P

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

The length of an altitude drawn to the hypotenuse of a right triangle is the mean proportional between the measures of the lengths of the two segments formed by the intersection of the altitude and the hypotenuse. Thus: seg.A/alt.=alt./seg.B

Couldn't remember that for my life on today's practice exam.

Magus Darkwind

*casts flare*

SuperFireKirby

SuperFireKirby