News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Dude on August 26, 2015, 05:27:45 PMI didn't.

I kinda feel bad about it now tho.

Sry
we can still play mk8 and you can still make fun of me for being bad though right
miss ya dude 0/
unmotivated

Altissimo

current thought: I have no idea what this community is actually like since there are like 2 types of people and they're equally prevalent

mikey

Quote from: Altissimo on August 26, 2015, 06:36:53 PMcurrent thought: I have no idea what this community is actually like since there are like 2 types of people and they're equally prevalent
conservative christians and liberal atheists.  Pick whichever one is more offensive to you
unmotivated

Altissimo

It's even further divided - though these may overlap with the religious beliefs - into people who state their thoughts, sometimes in a jerk manner, and super-friendly people lmao

Maelstrom

People who talk too much and people who bash them for such.

mayastarr041

Quote from: Altissimo on August 26, 2015, 06:36:53 PMcurrent thought: I have no idea what this community is actually like since there are like 2 types of people and they're equally prevalent
But, overall, we are 1 community, 2 family amidst all this  :)
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Latios212

Quote from: Altissimo on August 26, 2015, 06:44:17 PMpeople who state their thoughts, sometimes in a jerk manner, and people who know when to not post
ftfy
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 26, 2015, 06:45:43 PMPeople who talk too much and people who bash them for such.

This one probably overlaps 90% with what I said earlier

Quote from: Latios212 on August 26, 2015, 06:46:30 PMftfy

Here is further evidence of the dichotomy lmao

Not that anyone's bad for being on one side or another I just find it incredibly amusing if confusing

SlowPokemon

I think I'm getting to be better about not posting instead of saying something mean
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 26, 2015, 06:45:43 PMPeople who talk too much and people who bash them for such.

Wait, which am I?
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 26, 2015, 05:46:12 PMI agree with you 100 percent.

Listen everyone. You guys helped me very much. Ever single one of you! You guided me through life and this is like my true family. Before, I only knew how to cry tears of pain, tears of angst that filled me with great grief. Now, you taught me how to cry tears of joy, tears of happiness. Im crying as I'm writing this right now. :'(
Out of happiness! Listen, each and everyone of you mean so much to me. This is a new turning point. My depression is not over, suicidal thoughts still plague me, but a new light has torn itself into the darkness and fills me with joy. You all are amazing. I'm sure it wasn't chance I stumbled upon this site. I was a scared broken girl that came here looking for friends, all depressed. I now stay here knowing I have everyone to talk to. You guys are the best and you guys changed my life. I owe you guys my life. You guys keep me company, make me laugh, help me feel your pain, and ultimately bloom. I was a wilted flower, almost dead. You gus were the sunlight, the water the nourishment. This flower is blooming, all thanks to you! These tears of happiness coming out mark a new age for me. You GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! I LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

That's great news Maya. I'm glad we helped you. Hopefully we can extinguish all thoughts of depression, eventually.

I know you didn't come here by chance. It was surely God, helping you through the time of depression.  :)

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 26, 2015, 06:50:03 PMWait, which am I?

Neither, you are awesome Trains!

I know which I am... ;)
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

i go away for an hour and people assume i left nsm 4ever wtf

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 26, 2015, 06:53:34 PMi go away for an hour and people assume i left nsm 4ever wtf

dangit he came back

We're glad you are back here, Dude! Happy you didn't leave!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mayastarr041

Quote from: Dude on August 26, 2015, 06:53:34 PMi go away for an hour and people assume i left nsm 4ever wtf
DUDE!! I missed you! I thought you actually left! Please don't scare me like that. I don't want to lose you just like a lost a mother :'(
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!