The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Her mother passed away when she was young. It's all in her lengthy post on the story of her life, which I think is somewhere in the creativity corner.
what is shitpost

mayastarr041

ThatGamer

I'm...so sorry for you Maya... :'(

But...this still doesn't explain how you got to Paris with no job, no education, and no family... ???
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

Hero of Trains

First,I'm very sorry, and it's not your fault.
Second, it's not a matter of shame to go back to school, even if you're behind. In fact, I'm sure teachers would be super happy. And there's remediation classes for just that kind of thing. Also, we could help you, and answer questions. (Not homework, because that's cheating, but theory questions and stuff)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ThatGamer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 25, 2015, 11:40:07 AMFirst,I'm very sorry, and it's not your fault.
Second, it's not a matter of shame to go back to school, even if you're behind. In fact, I'm sure teachers would be super happy. And there's remediation classes for just that kind of thing. Also, we could help you, and answer questions. (Not homework, because that's cheating, but theory questions and stuff)

What she said! ^

I fell behind a few grades, but I caught back up by going back to school!  :)

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 25, 2015, 11:38:20 AMI still have a living dad.

And, uh, not that it makes it any better...but at least you still have a parent!  :)

mayastarr041

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 25, 2015, 11:40:07 AMFirst,I'm very sorry, and it's not your fault.
Well for me is because I feel my pride getting g wounded. I admit, I'm prideful and doing this would make me feel useless, to be put in a room. with children, unless there was like a private tutor or something.

mayastarr041

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 25, 2015, 11:48:31 AMWhat she said! ^

I fell behind a few grades, but I caught back up by going back to school!  :)

And, uh, not that it makes it any better...but at least you still have a parent!  :)
A parent. I want mommy back. She used to understand me so much, tell me funny jokes, hug me, kiss me, help me when I had nightmares. It felt like my whole world crumbled down and I hated everything that took me away from her.

Hero of Trains

You shouldn't have any shame in learning. And we could theoretically help you get up to speed. Remediation classrooms could help you, too.

And I'm so sorry, Maya. Your mom was very special to you, I know. And grief is perfectly fine. I'm sure you miss her very much.
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 25, 2015, 11:52:38 AMWell for me is because I feel my pride getting g wounded. I admit, I'm prideful and doing this would make me feel useless, to be put in a room. with children, unless there was like a private tutor or something.

A private tutor could be useful! Or, like I did for 5 years, you could homeschool! Honestly, I don't even know you in real life, but knowing that you're not schooling, makes me feel sad for you and your future...

Like I said, I quit school for a few years too, but went back and caught back up in a only two years! So I'm sure you could as well, considering you don't have mental disabilities!

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 25, 2015, 11:53:58 AMA parent. I want mommy back. She used to understand me so much, tell me funny jokes, hug me, kiss me, help me when I had nightmares. It felt like my whole world crumbled down and I hated everything that took me away from her.

I understand. I always liked one parent more then the other as well. Seeing the best one die is a horrible feeling... :-\

Maybe this is not the best topic to talk about, it's making me cry and feel depressed. Lets talk something else... :'(

mayastarr041

You're right. This topic is making me depressed again.
And what are remediation classes. Or, is there a purpose in learning? Maybe an online course could help, cause also, I'm not a fan of being in a classroom for more than  6 hours. School=Less NSM time

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 25, 2015, 12:08:43 PMYou're right. This topic is making me depressed again.
And what are remediation classes. Or, is there a purpose in learning? Maybe an online course could help, cause also, I'm not a fan of being in a classroom for more than  6 hours. School=Less NSM time

Homeschool. If you are a quick learner (or do bare minimum, just enough to pass), school shouldn't take 6 hours. I used to finish by lunchtime.

If you pass at least junior high, you will have much more of a future, and you won't have to worry about getting a good job! Maybe a bit of time away from NSM for school is a good thing...I know it would be good for me...!  :)

Hero of Trains

Yeah, homeschooling could be very good for you! And we on NSM could help you understand stuff, too!