News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 30, 2015, 02:31:50 PMIt's just that I've shut off my family for months and months and I've never left my room. I guess going outside will be new and it will hit me harder than ever. And it's my first time riding a plane so...yeah.

You should really go out at least. Take a walk, maybe go to a store a buy something. Just anything to get out. Sitting for month is not very good. I, myself also am a quite sedentary in my room/house. But at least I go out from time to time, and it feels really good and fresh going out seeing all the people and experiencing the world. The only time I dislikes it is when my mum is angry with me and tells me with a bitter tone "you should really go out you spend so much time inside blah blah blah...", hate being persuaded to so. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Another thing here's a test:
guess if you can recognize each classical music piece by only hearing a few seconds of. It's really tough, I'm interested in classical music but still didn't get many answers right:
http://www.sinfinimusic.com/uk/features/other-features/quiz-name-the-bbc-proms-2015-classical-composers-from-first-few-seconds-of-music
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on July 30, 2015, 02:54:28 PMBesides, if your dad is trying to kill you, you were suicidal a few weeks ago so nbd, right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Am I going to have to be the person again to say "what the fuck"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 30, 2015, 01:24:38 PMsorry for all the trump quotes in my posts, they were automatically added every time there are the words "donald trump" because of this chrome extension i have
Testimonial
[close]

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 30, 2015, 04:22:29 PMAm I going to have to be the person again to say "what the fuck"
I'm pretty sure I wasn't talking to you.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

Dude

No, seriously, why is it perfectly OK for Slow to be an obnoxious prick and I can't??

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mayastarr041

Went to 7-11 with my father and 2 Brothers and bought a slurpee and cheetos fries. Tasted VERY good. Although people kept staring at my scars and the attempt to look like a goth. Told them staring was rude. Creeps....And looked at the full moon. Absolute beauty.
Note to self: Wear clothes to cover up scars.....
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

mikey

I think yesterday was the full moon, but you get about a 4 day period where it looks close enough to enjoy
unmotivated

mayastarr041

So I missed the moon in all its glory? Great, just great.

mayastarr041

LA is filled with weird, very weird people that litter the streets at night. They all creeped me out. Ugh, never going outside my home at night.

AwesomeYears

In special news, I got myself a Chrome Extension that turns all the text into Comic Sans.

AwesomeYears, plz...

mayastarr041

Going to get my body pierced today. I'm sure I'm going to get my ears pierced. Thinking of eyebrows, possibly nose, and maybe tongue? Suggestions?