The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 22, 2015, 12:14:51 PM*obligatory post mentioning that spoilers don't work on tapatalk*
only like 2 people use tapatalk

it's not even that good
unmotivated

Yug_Guy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 22, 2015, 12:43:15 PMonly like 2 people use tapatalk

it's not even that good
One time I downloaded Tapatalk, used it for 30 seconds, then immediately deleted it.

...needless to say, I wasn't very fond of it.

blueflower999

I´ve been out of the country for almost two weeks now with limited access to the forums, so I´ve been catching up on a lot of the stuff that´s been happening.

Sorry that I´ve missed a lot of it, Maya, but you have my support too. I´ve been going through your life story posts and, although of course I do believe you, it sounds so awful as to be difficult to believe. Offering my two cents on the suicide issue would probably be redundant at this point, but if anything I´d like to encourage you to find something else to be passionate about to give you a reason to keep on living. It sounds tricky, but it shouldn´t be if you try some new things!

Also, I just wanted to share my new favorite quote on the forums:

Quote from: Dudeman on July 20, 2015, 05:17:16 PMOH NO THE SMILEY GREMLINS HAVE INFECTED THE COOKIES

QUICK!! CALL COOKIE-MAN!!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Ruto

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 21, 2015, 03:09:45 AMRuto your handwriting is A+++++++++ cleanest I've ever seen

I was talking about a separate card at the place where people left flowers, drawings and bananas, it seems rude to take my time to do anything more than a doodle in a condolence book. It's not really there to show off.

I think people run shopping services for Nintendo World since they don't have an online store for their clothing items and will likely never have an online store...it really is nice to see the stuff before you buy it. Stuff varies a lot in quality, especially with dolls. I searched their whole stock before to look for a Pokemon without a weird leg. People thought I was nuts xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Hero of Trains

I need to give Edgeworth a hug. Why is that not an option.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Dude

Dudeman

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 22, 2015, 12:55:35 PMAlso, I just wanted to share my new favorite quote on the forums:
XD I am beyond honored. Or insulted. Not really sure yet.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Well there's no need for such hostility...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

I changed it back, but is was broken. I'll fix it back when I get on my computer.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jompa

Birdo for Smash