The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

FireArrow

This last school year I had the terrible habit of staying up late with school work then forgetting to bring it the next day. >_>
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nebbles

I've had that happen too - I just forget the stupid schoolwork.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

How many of you know the feeling that happens when you work the shit out of yourself to get an assessment in on time and then the teacher extends the deadline because nobody else brought it in?

Clanker37

^That happened to me, except instead of extending the deadline, the teacher just went "Yes! Less marking!" and took off marks from everyone else. Many a teary-eyed, lazy teenager that day.

Bloop

Basically my ict teacher. Basically why we have 2 extra school hours of that subject Tuesday morning

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Yugi on June 12, 2015, 01:00:57 AMHow many of you know the feeling that happens when you work the shit out of yourself to get an assessment in on time and then the teacher extends the deadline because nobody else brought it in?
This happened and normally I wouldn't get salty, but I didn't return one of my 10 essays because I thought I would have been late and thus fail the class, but the teacher had messaged to everyone who hadn't turned in their shit yet that he'd extend the deadline. That resulted in that my grade was lowered by a number for bs reasons :/

mikey

unmotivated

AwesomeYears

Found the most cringey, loudest and non-logical channel ever. Horrible animations, idiotic screaming, hates gays, asians and any game over 5 years old and most of all, nintendo. Cringeiest moments: Thinks The Legend of Zelda is a ripoff of Minecraft because Link has a sword. Also thinks that Minecraft is the first game ever and made in the early 60s and TLOZ is horrible because it didn't update constantly (note that this is an NES game) and doesn't have any DLc weapons and shiz. Thinks Metroid is a ripoff of Halo. Smash Bros is the worst game ever made with crappy graphic characters, try's to make no-sense reasons why all the Brawl characters are stupid and Mortal Kombat is better. God, I'll just show the channel...

WARNING: CONTAINS CHUCK NORRIS LEVEL STRONG LANGUAGE, DO APPROACH WITH CAUTION

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCUTXCm-AeXZkASBns1cfCMw

braix

Spoiler
[close]
ONE OF MY VIDEOS IS AT 1264 VIEWS
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: AwesomeYears on June 14, 2015, 03:55:40 AMFound the most cringey, loudest and non-logical channel ever. Horrible animations, idiotic screaming, hates gays, asians and any game over 5 years old and most of all, nintendo. Cringeiest moments: Thinks The Legend of Zelda is a ripoff of Minecraft because Link has a sword. Also thinks that Minecraft is the first game ever and made in the early 60s and TLOZ is horrible because it didn't update constantly (note that this is an NES game) and doesn't have any DLc weapons and shiz. Thinks Metroid is a ripoff of Halo. Smash Bros is the worst game ever made with crappy graphic characters, try's to make no-sense reasons why all the Brawl characters are stupid and Mortal Kombat is better. God, I'll just show the channel...

WARNING: CONTAINS CHUCK NORRIS LEVEL STRONG LANGUAGE, DO APPROACH WITH CAUTION

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCUTXCm-AeXZkASBns1cfCMw

Omg, I'm speechless, I don't know what to say. Is there anyone on the planet that is angrier than him?
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

SlowPokemon

I finally upgraded to Finale 2014 today. Just so everyone's aware, if you have an older version of Finale, you can upgrade until tomorrow, June 15, for $119.00 (the usual price is $149.00). If you're interested, use the promo code "SAVE30" at checkout and the price will be reduced.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 14, 2015, 02:35:49 PMI finally upgraded to Finale 2014 today. Just so everyone's aware, if you have an older version of Finale, you can upgrade until tomorrow, June 15, for $119.00 (the usual price is $149.00). If you're interested, use the promo code "SAVE30" at checkout and the price will be reduced.
The big question. Is it worth it?

SlowPokemon

I guess it depends on how often you use it, what you use it for, and how old the version you're using is. It's not a lot different from 2012, but 2012 was a big improvement over even 2011 imo. As a composition student, though, I'd be required to get the latest version by next semester anyway, so it just happened to work out.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.