The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

kotorfanboy

Gamer: Not everyone gets on the IRC. Gets the word out quickly this way.

jake3343

SirIngusBingus

Why is it that the people who snore always fall asleep first?

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Gamer4250 on April 23, 2009, 08:03:33 AMTell them in your silly IRC kotor, nobody here wants to care.

no... you don't want to care

Quote from: Harvest on April 23, 2009, 12:33:29 PMI still don't get why there are two sites with the exact same purpose with generally the same members.

It's out of my hands now, so i really don't know. My intent was to have the main focus on VG Sheet music, but with lots of changes & additions. Never got around to it.

Dude

_,,....,,_  _人人人人人人人人人人人人人人人_
-''":::::::::::::`''>   Take it easy Gamer!!!  <
ヽ::::::::::::::::::::: ̄^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^ ̄
 |::::::;ノ´ ̄\:::::::::::\_,. -‐ァ     __   _____   ______
 |::::ノ   ヽ、ヽr-r'"´  (.__    ,´ _,, '-´ ̄ ̄`-ã, 、_ ã,¤ã€
_,.!ã,¤_  _,.ヘーァ'二ハ二ヽ、へ,_7   'r ´          ヽ、ン、
::::::rï½°''7コ-‐'"´    ;  ', `ヽ/ï½€7 ,'==â"€-      -â"€==', i
r-'ァ'"´/  /! ハ  ハ  !  iヾ_ノ i イ iã,ã€ï½²äººãƒ¬ï¼_ルヽイ i |
!ã,¤Â´ ,' | /__,.!/ V 、!__ハ  ,' ,ã,ã€€ï¾šï¾˜ï½²i (ヒ_]     ヒ_ン ).| .|、i .||
`!  !/レi' (ヒ_]     ヒ_ン レ'i ノ   !Y!""  ,___,   "" 「 !ノ i |
,'  ノ   !'"    ,___,  "' i .レ'    L.',.   ヽ _ン    L」 ノ| .|
 (  ,ハ    ヽ _ン   人!      | ||ヽ、       ,イ| ||イ| /
,.ヘ,)、  )>,、 _____, ,.ã,¤ã€€ ハ    レ ル` ー--â"€ ´ルレ レ´

::)

EDIT: This is hugo's version:
   _,,....,,_  _人人人人人人人人人人人人人人人_
-''":::::::::::::ï½€''>            Fuck off!!!        ã€€ï¼œ
ヽ::::::::::::::::::::: ̄^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^ ̄
 |::::::;ノ´ ̄\:::::::::::\_,. -‐ァ     __   _____   ______
 |::::ノ   ヽ、ヽr-r'"´  (.__    ,´ _,, '-´ ̄ ̄`-ã, 、_ ã,¤ã€
_,.!ã,¤_  _,.ヘーァ'二ハ二ヽ、へ,_7   'r ´          ヽ、ン、
::::::rï½°''7コ-‐'"´    ;  ', `ヽ/ï½€7 ,'==â"€-      -â"€==', i
r-'ァ'"´/  /! ハ  ハ  !  iヾ_ノ i イ iã,ã€ï½²äººãƒ¬ï¼_ルヽイ i |
!ã,¤Â´ ,' | /__,.!/ V 、!__ハ  ,' ,ã,ã€€ï¾šï¾˜ï½²i (ヒ_]     ヒ_ン ).| .|、i .||
`!  !/レi' (ヒ_]     ヒ_ン レ'i ノ   !Y!""  ,___,   "" 「 !ノ i |
,'  ノ   !'"    ,___,  "' i .レ'    L.',.   ヽ _ン    L」 ノ| .|
 (  ,ハ    ヽ _ン   人!      | ||ヽ、       ,イ| ||イ| /
,.ヘ,)、  )>,、 _____, ,.ã,¤ã€€ ハ    レ ル` ー--â"€ ´ルレ レ´

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Sorry, but the only people I saw commenting about it were not exactly caring.

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

Man was yesterday a good day...I got to see a famous trumpet player play with my city's Full Orchestra and it was sick! He even played his trumpet upside down!(he made the trumpet go upside down no himself) it was fun.  ;D  8)

SuperFireKirby

Me and some of my friends went to mongolian grill last night and we made up a game where whenever one of the HOT waitresses would walk by we'd quickly change the subject.
Example: So Brian, what's your grade in(hot waitress walks by) and then puss literally started squirting out of the gash in my arm!
I even said something just as bad on accident when two hot girls walked by and as soon as we'd realized what had happened I litterally started choking on my food from laughing so hard.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on April 25, 2009, 09:48:44 AMMan was yesterday a good day...I got to see a famous trumpet player play with my city's Full Orchestra and it was sick! He even played his trumpet upside down!(he made the trumpet go upside down no himself) it was fun.  ;D  8)

My friend plays the baritone, and he often plays what he calls the B flat 360. He holds a B flat while he rotates the instrument in a complete circle. It's completely hilarious, espiecially when he does it during a song to piss off our band director.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Harvest

Swine Flu is spreading.  Schools in the States are closing.

I'm hoping it reaches my area mildly, but the school board overreacts and closes the schools for a week.  Of course I'd be forces to go to work still, and I'd contract it there, which would suck.
-

SuperFireKirby

WHAT! My school isnt closing! Probably because my county's school system is a bitch.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Well it is probably only a couple schools in New York.

If you look at it, Swine flu is not bad at all.  Just look at how many people died from Spanish flu and then Hong Kong flu.
-