News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero of Trains

Very much yes. Also very much no. Can't decide.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Maelstrom

I don't know whether to be excited or horrified.

Hero of Trains

It's Jontron.
Dis gon be gud.
Now let me go kill everything to make up for my bad grammar
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Dudeman

naw is chill man u dun gud wit teh grammarz
No, it is alright, my friend. You did well your grammar.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Hero of Trains

Thank you. As I said, I was ready to kill something to repent.

Bubbles

ahh I almost missed it on the east coast

Happy bird day everyone

Hero of Trains

So, I have different musical tastes from my friends. Does that happen to any of you?
Anyway, my friend had me listen to some of her alternative rock music that she likes, and I decided to be positive. Even if I didn't particularly like her music, I could still find something good to say about it, right? :)

Long story short, apparently you're not supposed to say "That 3-part vocal harmony really contributes to the ethereal atmosphere of the music."  :P

Nebbles

Pffffft. I understand you completely. Being more musically versed than some of my friends I can easily confuse/lose them sometimes when talking about music.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Hero of Trains

At least I understood the music of what was happening. I had no chance at understanding the words.  :P
Something about pandas? ???

MaestroUGC

I tend to lose people pretty easily when talking about music, cause I study and am relatively well versed in a lot of various styles and genres. It doesn't take much for me to start a conversation about Bruno Mars, touch on James Brown, look back towards Little Richard and boogie-woogie, relate that to a Beethoven Sonata, and finally conclude that Earth, Wind, and Fire's version of The Beatles' "Got to Get You Into My Life" is the damn hippest piece of music out there.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Hero of Trains

braix

Oh I like heavy/death/nu/alternative metal and some rock.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Hero of Trains

Cool! Do you eventually get to hear the words, or is it still just gibberish? I ask because I'm pretty sure my friend's song wasn't really about a dragon eating creme brulee.  ;)

mikey

genres don't make a difference to me, except country
screw country
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book