The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Well that blows, totally forgot that was one of Kojima's projects, not much anyone can do about it now.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Man this really sucks. That was shaping up to be a really neat game. God damn it, Konami.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

AwesomeYears

Thanks guys! I've got my image randomizer started and will be adding moan cats ;)

Maelstrom

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

I just realized Maestro's signature is the polar opposite of "If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both."
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

Bloop

So I've been away for a week because busy. Does anyone have a recap of what happened here?

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bloop

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: Bloop on April 28, 2015, 04:06:08 AMSo I've been away for a week because busy. Does anyone have a recap of what happened here?
You're song got feedback in the Paper Mario Project :p

Hero of Trains

I don't want to interrupt this riveting conversation, but...
YEAH! My friend just let on to me that she has a DS and PMD2 somewhere in her house. I am going to make her clean her room and play it immediately. You could hear me squeal from across the lunch room when she said she had "Pokemon Dungeon... Adventure...or something" ;D
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Dude

Did anyone watch the interview with Bruce Jenner? I didn't get to see it because I was on a plane so I'm curious if anyone can recap it for me.