News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

I wasn't expecting anything from Wii Online, I don't even plan to ever try it.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Alright, I tried playing a few rounds with Concerto last night, but it was horribly laggy.  The game would just lock up for around 10 seconds randomly, and the gameplay was delayed (press jump, and you jump a few seconds later). What the fun Nintendo, what the fun. [Edit]

me irl
[close]

Harvest

-

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

evilsqueaky

Could you guys please stop writing spoilers in your posts?? I've gotten so much revealed to me. I've been looking forward to finding out characters on my own, but you guys have just ruined my experience. Thank you very much.

Dude

Harvest

The muscle beneath my eye is twitching...too much Brawl I suppose.
-

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: musicguy49 on March 10, 2008, 01:43:19 PM
Quote from: razer84 on March 10, 2008, 12:11:13 PM
Quote from: Harvest on March 10, 2008, 07:56:27 AMThe Subspace Sucks.

Good cutscenes, but the gameplay isn't fun.

QTF
i'm only playing for the cutscenes and easy character unlocks now :-\

yea, me too.
that's what every does

great cutscenes

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

razer84

my thought of the moment: yay for spring break!!!!!

damn commies.

Mike

OMG I played a few games with a friend of mine online and by my surprised 4 games in a row, its the very first time that I played without any lag. Sure a few times the game would freeze for less than a second, but there was still no lag in the controls and was very playable. Finally!

Anyways here's what I did so far in Brawl:
- Completed Subspace Emissary
- Unlocked every character
- Unlocked every stage
- Did classic mode on every difficulty
- Did classic mode with every character (Including twice for Samus because of Zero Suit Samus, twice for Zelda because of Sheik and 3 times with Pokemon Trainer because of the 3 Pokemon because when you complete you only get the trophy for the one you completed it with, not all the characters that are inside the character)
- Started the Break the targets with every character on Easy. Hope to do it all soon.
- Over 400 stickers
- About 370 trophies
- Someone got Mew in a Pokeball
- Unlocked a ton of music

Today I brought my Wii at school so we played on a big projector, 4 player games with like 25 people. We played for almost 5 hours. To my surprised, just doing that it gave me almost 3700 coins for the coin launcher.

Oh and did anyone notice how in classic mode the narrator says "Rape the targets"? I try to force myself to hear "break" but I just can't, all I can hear is "rape".

Harvest

Thats almost exactly my progress Mike.  Except I've done all target tests up to level 4 with all characters and instead of Mew I got Jarachi, or maybe it was Celebi, well it came up with a screen saying it was rare :P
-

Shadoninja

I'm guessing you did that all in 1 power count?(number of times you turned on smash bros brawl in the "records")
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I am sad.  I am the most active person on the forum.

razer84

damn commies.

MrUnibrow

razer84 is right!!!!! You are not the only active person!!!!!!!!!!!

I DDR everyday and i die with sweat from it.  :)
Hm....