News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

see slow gets it
and now i wish i did buy it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 18, 2015, 01:28:07 PMThere's a "que" like question and a "dill" like the pickle that's all you need
I burst out laughing.

mikey

unmotivated

DrP

It's clearly Target (the price tags and the Red)

Targets are much more prevalent in CA Plus no Californian in their right mind would shop at a Walmart

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

My school's opera group put on Die Fledermaus and?? I saw it two nights in a row and I can't stop listening to it???? Right when I think I can't get any gayer I realize I'm in love with opera
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Opera isn't typically considered a ''gay activity''. Broadway musicals, on the other hand, are. It's a dumb way to look at things, though.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

AwesomeYears

Gonna play at a big band concert in an hour. Wish me luck... (Piano)

FierceDeity

Quote from: DrP on April 18, 2015, 09:01:01 PMTargets are much more prevalent in CA Plus no Californian in their right mind would shop at a Walmart

Preach

Quote from: AwesomeYears on April 19, 2015, 12:42:53 AMGonna play at a big band concert in an hour. Wish me luck... (Piano)

Aww yeah. What's your setlist?

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Quote from: AwesomeYears on April 19, 2015, 12:42:53 AMGonna play at a big band concert in an hour. Wish me luck... (Piano)

Cool, hope everything is going/went well. Our big band just got through with our dress rehearsal for tomorrow's concert, and we brought in Rich Iacona as a guest artist. ^^ I'm pretty excited!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

AwesomeYears

I was impressed with the concert, just about everything went well with our big band. The three song that we did were How Much Sleeps (Nick Mulder) Cha Chooi (Nick Mulder) and Azure (Duke Ellington). You'll probs not know Mulder, just a friend of my conducter. The concert was just a "warm up" as the big concert is the 'Generations in Jazz"' on the 1st to 3rd of May at Mount Gambier.

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

ZeldaFan

So I went to my friends' house (a married couple w/ kids) for a birthday party on Friday night. We were drinking, playing games, etc. and long story short, they started fighting, she was screaming at him to get out of the house... At this point my bf and I left. But later in the night we found out that the husband went to jail.  ??? Not sure what happened, but now I'm wondering if they will get divorced.  :-\ Although this isn't the first time something like this has happened with them.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom

^Well, that's awkward. Don't feel like it was your fault in any way, if this isn't the first time it's happened.

Facebook just suggested this page for me. ._.