The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Also, y'all should help pray to the love gods for me that cute guy friend I like will be off work a lot this week and free to hang out with me.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

the_last_sheikah

Good luck with that Neebles.

I need help, I have a tune stuck in my head but I don't know what its from or what it's called, but i did figure out the notes. It goes:

A flat---C, E flat, D---B flat, D flat---A, C---G, A flat
(not cords, --- is a pause)

It sounds like the intro for some kinda ghost theme? or creepy music box? idk.  Please try to help.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

mikey

idk how long to hold everything for
but I play all those notes in Hyrule Castle
unmotivated

the_last_sheikah

I want to say 138bpm, 3/4, then it goes quarter, rest, eight eight quarter, rest, quarter quarter, rest, quarter quarter, rest, quarter quarter.  Kinda waltzy?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

I GOT IT!!
IT WAS N's THEME FROM POKEMON!

Missing a bit, and no clue why I was thinking about it, but that's the tune.

Saria

i new it was frum pokemon. nao i can stop playing my piano and get bak to hw. man i get distracted easily.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

mikey

Have you ever wanted to buy items on Netflix for as much as 5% off? Well thats where I come in. For any item you purchase (MUST BE FULFILLED BY NETFLIX), you can get it for much cheaper, legally. I can not give specific details on how to do this but trust me, this 1% works. The item(s) must be in the range of $10000000-$1000000000000 for this to be applied to. If you have questions about this PM me on skype at RickyMacHickey, and fill out this form
First Pet name:
President's Address:
Uncle Bill's Address:
Your Computer's Serial Number:
Your Mom's Phone number (required):
Favorite Type of Boat:
Order total (converted to Euros):
Give your Item a Name:
Name of Your First Date:
You must make the purchase, wait for it to be shipped to you, send me the filled out form and money will be taken from your account immediately.
LET'S-A GO!
unmotivated

Latios212

I trust you Noc

First Pet name: Joey Bob
President's Address: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC 20500
Uncle Bill's Address: Kanto Route 25
Your Computer's Serial Number: Yes
Your Mom's Phone number (required): Yes
Favorite Type of Boat: S.S. Aqua
Order total (converted to Euros): 3 give or take 5000000000
Give your Item a Name: Jeffrey
Name of Your First Date: <insert birthday here>
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Just wondering. What does it mean to "hang out" with a girl? Like what do you do with a girl? Hypothetically of course.....

Nebbles

...you hang out together? Grab a slice of pizza, do activities or so together, etc? Like when cute guy friend and I hang out, we're probably just gonna play games together.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

I see.
I don't want to have any of those.....awkward moments of boredom or silence. I HATE when that happens.....hypothetically of course.

Dudeman

Really though, just be yourself. If the hypothetical person likes you, they won't mind any "awkward moments of boredom or silence." If you're really lucky they'll enjoy those moments more than when you two are doing something.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Saria

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 08, 2015, 08:58:00 PMI don't want to have any of those.....awkward moments of boredom or silence. I HATE when that happens.....

thats why you date people with common interests. dont date just because you like their face. kids my age r so st00pid they crush and sleep around w/ eyecandy ugh.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 08, 2015, 08:58:00 PMI see.
I don't want to have any of those.....awkward moments of boredom or silence. I HATE when that happens.....hypothetically of course.
Silence does not always need to be awkward. Just sayin'.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber