News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Winter

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 18, 2015, 07:14:32 PMcraigslist has always worked ok for me

I saw a posting for a free computer up on craigslist, the guy gave it to me with the keyboard, mouse and monitor and threw in $20 for my troubles.

His password was written on the keyboard

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 18, 2015, 07:08:38 PMI would advise caution about every aspect of Craigslist. :P
"I'm 25, fit, clean and straight but curious about sucking a cock. I'm looking for young guys aged 18-22 who are straight and want a laid back no strings attached blowjob. Size, shape and looks do not bother me. Just be clean and d&d free. I can host and would prefer minimal chit chat... more of a blow and go."

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

Quote from: News BannerNews: Man found sitting in the middle of Nowhere. Claimed to be making plans for no one in particular.

Bespinben

^...and yet somehow my "make way for Prince Ali Maestro" announcement was viewed upon with disdain.

Ah well.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AwesomeYears

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 20, 2015, 03:12:02 PMdelete the .html for a surprise
Wat, I just keep deleting the html and a new URL pops up...
Quote from: XPG.comhttp://www3.xpg.uol.com.br/esportes.html
We esports now.

K-NiGhT

Went to a Melee tournament today and got 6th out of 28 people! Not bad for my first outing :D
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

Gratz! You did better than my recent first venture into that side of the world of Smash.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

Good News: back on the bus on the way home!

Bad News: We are and have been going 40 mph or slower for the past hour because of ice. :/
We also witnessed 3 accidents and a semi almost smashed into the back of us. The semi went of into the ditch instead of smashing into us  :o

blueflower999

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 21, 2015, 08:25:33 AMBad News: We are and have been going 40 mph or slower for the past hour because of ice. :/
We also witnessed 3 accidents and a semi almost smashed into the back of us. The semi went of into the ditch instead of smashing into us  :o
Stay safe and keep warm!
Bulbear! Blueflower999