News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

SirIngusBingus

Yeah, I just went to a restaurant with meat like that. I had blood dripping from my chin during whole the meal!

....I almost threw up.

Dude

Brassman388

Yeah, i made a steak for my bother, and he said it was too well done. So i made him a bloody steak, literally. When he was finished, he looked like something that came out of a horror movie. I sure was spooked.

kotorfanboy

SirIngusBingus

Ever since that resteraunt I haven't eaten anything cooked less than well-done/burnt.

Brassman388

Quote from: kotorfanboy on April 14, 2009, 02:47:15 PMI eat cooked meat, unlike you people.

O_o

I like mine well done if not medium rare, not bloody. That's just the way my bro likes it.

Harvest

I've been PC gaming waaay too much lately.

Then again, I've been working WAAAY too much lately. 

but of course, how can I pc game without a job to pay for it :(
-

random_goldfish

I actually have a phobia of raw meat. I can't touch it, I can't look at it...and I DEFINATELY cannot eat it...ehhh...my stomach is turning just thinking of it.

In other news...my roommate shaved her head...
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Tranzlater

I generally don't eat steaks... I usually have pasta.
Mmmm.....
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: kotorfanboy on April 14, 2009, 02:47:15 PMI eat cooked meat, unlike you people.

O_o

What is this "cooked meat" that you speak of?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Steak should be cooked medium, but chicken should be overdone.

SuperFireKirby

BBQ chicken should be a tad over done, but baked or slow cooked shouldn't or else it takes away the tendersness and dries up, taking the point out of slow cooking it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

If you BBQ the chicken, you can leave the skin on, overcook it, and then peel off the skin so that it isn't charred or dried out.