News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

:( the bold synchronize Ralts didn't work...keep or reset?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

unmotivated

King Sammer

I am shocked almost a million people read this topic.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

braix

You mean, people viewed this almost a million times. It's not like almost a million people viewed this topic once.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 13, 2015, 08:51:55 PMYou mean, people viewed this almost a million times. It's not like almost a million people viewed this topic once.
True.

ThatGamer

I got a signed Peter Jackson Hobbit brochure!

Btw guys, I'm off to bed now! After three hours of Lego Batman 2...

Goodnight!
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

mikey

While we appreciate that info you don't need to tell us about your circadian rhythms  ::)
unmotivated

Sebastian

Man, this is the neatest thing. I play a lot of minecrfat and like to name all the towns, dogs, even houses I make.
This is a really helpful site if you need a name for.....anything :P
http://fantasynamegenerators.com/

Everything from Dogs to Trolls. They have it.
(scroll down on their home page and you'll see a plethera of categories.)

Ruto

I'm gauging interest in a late secret valentine activity like I did before. They'd be posted by next Saturday and due by about Wednesday, and whoever you send to and receive from will be determined by a random number generator. We may or may not have a Cupid this time...that role was really to ensure that no one knows who they got it from (the Cupid is the one that collects all of them and puts them in ONE post, rather than each person posting their own) and the fun part is also guessing.

I have 3 people interested so far! If there's enough people, I can get rolling and start a thread!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Ruto on February 14, 2015, 12:41:28 AMI'm gauging interest in a late secret valentine activity like I did before. They'd be posted by next Saturday and due by about Wednesday, and whoever you send to and receive from will be determined by a random number generator. We may or may not have a Cupid this time...that role was really to ensure that no one knows who they got it from (the Cupid is the one that collects all of them and puts them in ONE post, rather than each person posting their own) and the fun part is also guessing.

I have 3 people interested so far! If there's enough people, I can get rolling and start a thread!

Sure! I'm in! How's it work, and where will the thread be posted?

Sebastian

ThatGamer

I wonder who will be the millionth person to view this thread...