Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

King Sammer

I want Maelstrom to unblock me

I'm also arranging Minigame Results, Tokens Please, Tilt Island, Forget Me Not, Evil King Bowser Here, Oh! Daisy, O'Chunks Warrior, and maybe Title Screen for all of you right now
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

ZeldaFan

Just found out I may have something called esophageal diverticulum, which is pretty much a small pocket in your esophagus which can sometimes fill with swallowed food...
It causes acid reflux, non-cardiac chest pain, and weird gurgling noises that come from your throat after eating. Most people that have this can't burp.

Also, the only cure is surgery. Ugh.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Sebastian

Sorry to hear that Zeldafan :/
Hope everything works out! :)
So, are you getting the surgery?

ZeldaFan

Nah, not yet anyway. It's not painful (except heartburn every once in a while), it's just more annoying than anything. So until it becomes a real problem, I won't be doing anything about it :P
And it's true, I don't burp. Can't remember the last time I did

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Bubbles

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 09, 2015, 05:51:38 PMSo until it becomes a real problem, I won't be doing anything about it :P
Exactly me haha I'm pretty sure I have some intolerance for gluten or dairy or something but it only comes on occasionally. I'm not going to attempt to get a diagnosis until it gets really bad because I don't want to give up cheese and bread :<

Nebbles

I'd cry if I had to give up cheese and bread. I wouldn't get to eat grilled cheese! ;_;
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

I feel bad for the lactose intolerant people of the world. So many foods they could never experience in full. I guess some people can't handle that spicy milk!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Quote from: Nebbles on February 09, 2015, 07:13:17 PMI'd cry if I had to give up cheese and bread. I wouldn't get to eat grilled cheese! ;_;
My entire diet consists of it so it would be next to impossible for me. Gluten free stuff just doesn't taste the same either

SuperFireKirby

As someone who lived in a gluten-free house(sister is gluten intolerant) I can say gluten-free food is terrible compared to its delicious gluteny wheat counterpart.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!