NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Right now before this gets out of hand again I'll just repost the Jamaha warning

Quote from: Jamaha on February 07, 2015, 02:02:07 AMAnd that should result in nothing special. Should he return, I don't want to see any bullying anymore. If his posting habits end up being problematic, it will be handled by the admins/mods.

If I see any of the insulting behavior that occured previously, bans will be ensued. That mob mentality was disgusting. Grow up already.

People on both sides are already getting dangerously close to problematic behavior.

me irl
[close]

King Sammer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 08, 2015, 06:05:49 PMRight now before this gets out of hand again I'll just repost the Yamaha warning

People on both sides are already getting dangerously close to problematic behavior.
Oh god, now I'm scared.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

mikey

Kefka wasn't voted NSM's scariest for no reason!
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

If people start another dumb fight I will actually ban like 5-10 people at a time just so I don't have to babysit.  Like he said, grow up already.

And before somebody tries to be funny and replies with some dumb joke, being a snarky asshole is also a bannable offense.

me irl
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

I would like to propose a 1 day cool down period here on the forums, in light of recent events. Just 24 hours with nobody posting, no sniping at other members, and a time for everyone to reflect on their behavior towards other members. I'm not sure how well I can enforce something like this, but I'd rather it be a voluntary break for people.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

MaestroUGC

Because they'll just go elsewhere and argue in another thread. And there are way more people I feel who are contributing to the larger issue than there are who are simply just standing idly by.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Saria

O I accidentally deleted my post before your post but I wrote this before:

I don't think you can stop people from posting just like that. What about locking the threads where they're arguing for a few hours?

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 08, 2015, 06:37:56 PMBecause they'll just go elsewhere and argue in another thread. And there are way more people I feel who are contributing to the larger issue than there are who are simply just standing idly by.
Bah. Some people don't change.

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

King Sammer

Quote from: Saria on February 08, 2015, 06:41:43 PMO I accidentally deleted my post before your post but I wrote this before:

I don't think you can stop people from posting just like that. What about locking the threads where they're arguing for a few hours?
Bah. Some people don't change.
I'm terrified! Can you please stop scaring me?
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

KefkaticFanatic

You think that's scary?  Take a look at what I'm attempting to review for my friday midterm

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Did Noc actually get banned for that post? If so, totes worth it anyway

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!