News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Wreck it Ralph was more inspired by video games in general, than it was a video game movie.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

AwesomeYears

Guys, do you know what tomorrow is?!

The day that ThatGamer's ban is lifted! (I think it is, not too sure)

Let's throw a welcome back thread for him!!!

Jamaha

Quote from: AwesomeYears on February 06, 2015, 11:27:25 PMGuys, do you know what tomorrow is?!

The day that ThatGamer's ban is lifted! (I think it is, not too sure)

Let's throw a welcome back thread for him!!!

And that should result in nothing special. Should he return, I don't want to see any bullying anymore. If his posting habits end up being problematic, it will be handled by the admins/mods.

If I see any of the insulting behavior that occured previously, bans will be ensued. That mob mentality was disgusting. Grow up already.

mikey

I actually just wrote a short story involving mob mentality
you should check it out in the TWG game thread
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: Jamaha on February 07, 2015, 02:02:07 AMAnd that should result in nothing special. Should he return, I don't want to see any bullying anymore. If his posting habits end up being problematic, it will be handled by the admins/mods.

If I see any of the insulting behavior that occured previously, bans will be ensued. That mob mentality was disgusting. Grow up already.
Exactly.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 07, 2015, 06:11:48 AMI actually just wrote a short story involving mob mentality
you should check it out in the TWG game thread
This isn't a joke.....

ThatGamer

Well, that ban was annoying. but deserved I'm gonna put the past in the past and start off new, to avoid any more conflict.

Before that though, I must mention that I now have Wind Waker HD, and a new job!!!

Oh, and can someone give me a recap of the last month?...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Waddle Bro

ThatGamer

...Was that an insult? Or were they happy for other reasons?
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

Happy because you have learned from your mistakes

And quite a few older members popped back in. And King Sammer has improved (albeit slightly)

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 07, 2015, 07:59:38 AMHappy because you have learned from your mistakes

And quite a few older members popped back in. And King Sammer has improved (albeit slightly)

Ok!

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 07, 2015, 07:40:12 AMWell, that ban was annoying. but deserved I'm gonna put the past in the past and start off new, to avoid any more conflict.

Before that though, I must mention that I now have Wind Waker HD, and a new job!!!

Oh, and can someone give me a recap of the last month?...
Well I'm glad you are trying to make a change.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Hey guys turns out I never registered my 3DS, so there's 160 more coins!  ;D
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 07, 2015, 08:39:45 AMHey guys turns out I never registered my 3DS, so there's 160 more coins!  ;D
Awesome! I'm jealous.....wish I had a 3DS :P
I'm planning on saving up for one in the summer :)

ThatGamer

I'm gonna get that New 3DS, once I'm paid, of course.