The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Not bad. Never used noteworthy composer before.

Tranzlater

Ah, noteworthy, I used the demo but IT DIDNT FRICKING WORK nothing happened with the mouse, I hammered every key I could find and NUTTIN'
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Shadoninja

lmao, noteworthy composers better then finale when you only have both as demos, and want to produce massive scores with a bajillion instruments. and easier percussion editing.

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 10, 2009, 08:31:43 AMAh, noteworthy, I used the demo but IT DIDNT FRICKING WORK nothing happened with the mouse, I hammered every key I could find and NUTTIN'

You're supposed to hit enter ;)
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

GreekGeek

I love Sibelius. It really rocks and Finale just. There are so many problems with Finale. It's a shame we don't work with Sibelius here...

Tranzlater

Sibelius is alright... but it sounds like shit.
And it's about 4 times as expensive as finale
Probably not for long.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 11, 2009, 04:45:27 AMSibelius is alright... but it sounds like shit.
And it's about 4 times as expensive as finale

Free = free ::)

Naughty me.

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

I love cheese. And that was my first random thought on this thread since last september.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Tranzlater

YAY EGG DAY
I'm gonna be sick twice.
No.... no... three times. Wow. It is going to be exiting.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Happy, bunny-that-lays-eggs-for-no-real-reason day!

SuperFireKirby

I hear they're gonna start calling the easter bunny Spring bunny on account of Easter relating too much to Christianity. :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

We'll end up with "Mr. Patrick" soon after.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Brassman388

Tranzlater

Crap... then we'll have Sir George...

I hate it how everything that originated from Christianity and relates to Christianity is being changed so it doesn't. I kinda feel offended at this because the Christian community is slowly being eroded away and the Government are not doing anything to stop it, even though the big world leaders are Christian.

Ungrateful Bastards.
Probably not for long.