News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Nononononono. You need to arrange some Fire Emblem Awakening, Xenoblade Chronicles, or Bravely Default songs.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 06, 2015, 03:17:40 PMI think they should just wake up and realize that every single netflix original series has completely flopped

??????? How has no one corrected him yet

For starters:
Orange is the New Black
House of Cards
Arrested Development Season 4
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 06, 2015, 03:52:25 PM??????? How has no one corrected him yet

For starters:
Orange is the New Blackflop
House of Cardsnot sure man not sure
Arrested Development Season 4not an original
unmotivated

Nebbles

...isn't Orange is the New Black really popular and they're working on the next season?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on February 06, 2015, 03:47:17 PMarrange don't speak her name
Fierce says he will despite his indefinite hiatus. (Eventually)
Quote from: Nebbles on February 06, 2015, 03:54:35 PM...isn't Orange is the New Black really popular and they're working on the next season?
And this^

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on February 06, 2015, 03:54:35 PM...isn't Orange is the New Black really popular and they're working on the next season?

Yes, and Arrested Development Season 4 IS a Netflix original, if he'd bother to use Google.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

AwesomeYears

KefkaticFanatic

xcuse me but House of Cards is phenomenal, and if you can't see that then I'm afraid your entertainment taste buds are faulty

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

mikey

either way until the quality of Netflix originals goes way up I don't want them to touch zelda with a 10 foot pole
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 06, 2015, 04:25:39 PMI'm not sure if you're just being intentionally obnoxious and obtuse or if you're really this stupid

Whoa :o
*Goes and hides under his bed*

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 06, 2015, 04:24:03 PMeither way until the quality of Netflix originals goes way up I don't want them to touch zelda with a 10 foot pole
House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, and Bojack Horseman are three of the finest non-Avatar tv shows to be produced in recent years. This is unanimously agreed upon by just about everyone except you, apparently.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!