The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on February 04, 2015, 08:25:57 AMi was literally confused for like 5 min then i realized you said cock.

Or do people actually say "My c-word is bigger than yours" over there, because I certainly hope not. :P

Don't you know that song...?

Anyway nocturne's sig so bara

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

I've used the phrase but when he just said c*** it threw me off!

Ruto

This phrase is still the most common everywhere. Yeah, one more letter would help...

NSFW
[close]

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Sebastian

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on February 04, 2015, 09:39:25 AMThis phrase is still the most common everywhere. Yeah, one more letter would help...
Because it could also mean C**T.

Also, #rutoslist ;)

Yugi

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 04, 2015, 10:43:14 AMNew personal text. Oh yeah! :)
So basically you're going to suck up to Jamaha because you want that mod position that you're never going to get?

Sebastian

Quote from: Yugi on February 04, 2015, 12:43:13 PMSo basically you're going to suck up to Jamaha because you want that mod position that you're never going to get?
.....no.....

mikey

Quote from: Ruto on February 04, 2015, 09:30:12 AMDon't you know that song...?

Anyway nocturne's sig so bara
what does bara mean
a quick google search revealed baby names so I have no clue
unmotivated

Dude

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on February 04, 2015, 09:30:12 AMAnyway nocturne's sig so bara

Hey I said that. His avatar is bara not his sig.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

mikey

unmotivated

Jub3r7

yaoi is generally man/man art /usually/ with more romantic content, while the directed audience is /generally/ girls.

bara is a different art style /generally/ with more explicit content, while the directed audience is /usually/ gay men

there are, of course, probably a good number of exceptions. Sometimes artists don't want their art called a certain thing, so don't call it that if they don't want it to be called that. Yaoi is supposed to feature more effeminate males, bara supposedly features more masculine men. I wouldn't know.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

wow jub you seem awfully knowledgeable about that kind of stuff.

mikey

unmotivated