News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Quote from: ALPRAS on April 07, 2009, 12:02:33 PMYou've lost the last 3 games xD

World Championchip 2002 (Korea-Japan) - Portugal 3-2 England

Euro 2004 (Portugal) - Portugal 4-3 England (Portugal won in the Penaltys)

World Championchip 2006 (Germany) Portugal 1-0 England (once more, Portugal won in the Penaltys)

Euro 2008 -..... Oops, England didnt passed the qualifications xD xD

I have no idea why we think the damn sport is our National Sport...
WE FREAKIN' SUCK AT IT
We are uber pwnage at rugby though- we won the 2003 and oh so nearly won the 2007 world championships.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

GreekGeek

We suck at soccer too. But I don't mind. We're good at swimming (Holland is a country of water :D)

Brassman388

I wonder... does america even participate in overseas events like this? Or are we that ignorant?

GreekGeek

No, that's not ignorant. But I think the problem with America is (I don't want to offend anyone but this is how I see it) that because you are the most powerful state in the world, you don't need any other country to survive and so you don't have to do anything with other states.

Tranzlater

Quote from: GreekGeek on April 08, 2009, 05:59:25 AMNo, that's not ignorant. But I think the problem with America is (I don't want to offend anyone but this is how I see it) that because you are the most powerful state in the world, you don't need any other country to survive and so you don't have to do anything with other states.

Ha ha seconded.
Probably not for long.

ALPRAS

The only Sport that the portugueses are good at is the triathlon, were we have the best triathlon player in the world (Vanessa Fernandes)... Oh, and we also have the best football player in the world (everybody knows so.....) :P
The rest?..... We suck.....

In football, only our National tema is good cuz the clubs arent so good....
in the Champions league, Sporting Lisbon (my club) lost (2 legs) 5-0 and 7-1 with Bayern Munchen (Germany Best Club, in a total of 12-1..... its embarasing!
In the other hand, Porto FC and Manchester United tied at 2-2 in Old Traford (one more time, take that tranzlater xD)

GreekGeek

Man oh man. Is sport so on your mind that we've been talking about it in the "Post Your Thoughts of the Moment" for 12 messages?

Tranzlater

I'm trying to cancel out everybody elses' so we can get back to talking about something exciting.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Howabout we talk about arranging? After all, this is an arranging site.

Tranzlater

Probably not for long.

ALPRAS

I can arrange faster now, since finally Ive connected my Piano to the PC :P

Brassman388

I still prefer a simple computer keyboard.

ALPRAS

Me too, but you just have to get used to write in the piano...

Brassman388

I remember trying to use a midi keyboard connection, but that didn't work well. Not due to the fact that my computer sucks, but I just didn't know how to use it. I need to research more into it.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman