News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 28, 2015, 12:57:41 PMApparently it's now spring because it's actually over 50 degrees in South Dakota.

In January.

so how bout that global warming thing

Wait until the mosquitoes find their way up here! D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 28, 2015, 12:57:41 PMApparently it's now spring because it's actually over 50 degrees in South Dakota.

In January.

http://cliffmass.blogspot.com/search?q=global+warming

Notttt necessarily (this addresses both "2 hot!!" and "y cold??" concerns)

me irl
[close]

AwesomeYears

Ruto

We should have that "no n00b posts" rule somewhere like imgur (?). Basically you have to wait to post from a new account. I think it's a good idea, but I don't think it's possible to enforce here...

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Ruto on January 28, 2015, 02:28:15 PMWe should have that "no n00b posts" rule somewhere like reddit. Basically you have to wait to post from a new account. I think it's a good idea, but I don't think it's possible to enforce here...
FTFY

Bloop

But that'd prevent actual cool newcomers from posting in the Introduction thread. I think it's alright the way it is, Sammer will probably get banned anyway

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Ruto

Quote from: Bloop on January 28, 2015, 02:37:26 PMBut that'd prevent actual cool newcomers from posting in the Introduction thread. I think it's alright the way it is, Sammer will probably get banned anyway

There are more annoying kids on the Internet/real world than cool people. I've realized ._.

BlackDragonSlayer

My school often gives out assignments along the lines of "Assess the problems you got wrong. How do you feel you could better understand the concepts covered in the problems?" These assignments are difficult/impossible to do if you didn't actually get any questions wrong, or completely understand the covered concepts.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Quote from: Ruto on January 28, 2015, 03:10:55 PMThere are more annoying kids on the Internet/real world than cool people. I've realized ._.
But I'm definitely not one of the annoying kids amirite
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

In January.

It's very warm here too, you can;t see your breath in front of you in JANUARY, unless you look very hard and breathe very heavily.
I miss november when we had feet of snow ;_;
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

It's around 10 degrees C here (50°F), but it's been like that all winter. Mild Pacific climate ftw.

Although, I wouldn't mind a snowstorm. There hasn't been any snow here for a long time... The last time there was a winter storm warning here, it just started pouring buckets. Because Vancouver.

Maelstrom

Global warming does not cause a dramatic rise in temperatures. It causes more unpredictable weather patterns.

DrP

It was warm here today. Warm enough that when I opened my car door, there was a wave of heat.

I don't want it to get warm for a while (because that means I get miserable)