News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

Let us see how far we can take this thread! We're almost to page 2100!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

Hi!
There were a LOT of posts for 4 days :/
unmotivated

Sebastian

Yeah, I noticed that too. And I was only away for 12 hours :P

Olimar12345

Quote from: Bespinben on January 27, 2015, 10:06:38 AMAll of our stars have become question marks! Whatever could this mean???

Lol! Now everyone's stars are the speech bubble icon for when you are online. xD

Edit: screen capped:

Spoiler
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on January 27, 2015, 12:32:40 AMCould you elaborate a little bit? Which arrangements are you talking about?

Well, any arrangements! For example, I want opinions on the lower right hand part of King Dedede and users will help out with it...

AwesomeYears

Double post, only one more post until Lapras Lullaby!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: AwesomeYears on January 27, 2015, 04:24:47 PMDouble post, only one more post until Lapras Lullaby!!!
maybe you shouldve just triple-posted to get it
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Saria on January 27, 2015, 12:34:24 AMRemy has taken over the forum! Bow down to your queen, peasants! Remy also said nobody named "Nick" shall be allowed to come near the palace at all times and they shall be working in the potato fields that are infested with hairless RATS!

me irl
[close]

Saria

Haw haw you're calling yourself an old man! People would definitely want a young queen rather than an old wrinkly king to rule! Remy also has mighty powers such as predicting the future! The new queen shall usurp the throne and the current king shall be exiled into the field of ugly RATS. Long live Queen Remy!

Just admit defeat! Nobody can defeat Remy in an argument! Especially PEASANTS like you!
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

AwesomeYears

blueflower999

Actually, 1900. You get Nintendo Nocturne at 2000 posts.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

AwesomeYears

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 27, 2015, 05:04:05 PMActually, 1900. You get Nintendo Nocturne at 2000 posts.
Crap, I have a bad memory!

Also, can someone tell me why this user is over 9000 1000 years old?! http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2106

KefkaticFanatic

I'm glad they've finally started distributing games through eshop.  Now when things stop being printed at strange times (metroid prime trilogy wtf) we won't have to pay absurd amounts of money just for a used copy.  I just wish they could figure out their online accounts though; I have to wait until I get my own Wii U (rather than use the one my younger brother has at home) to buy anything (and miss out on sales) since all purchases are tied to the PHYSICAL CONSOLE and have to be transferred manually by Nintendo :|

me irl
[close]