News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

yeah, I don't have classes until 1:30 in the afternoon, so I sleep in every day, really screwed up my sleep schedule.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

man i had that last semester

and now i have every day at 9 and i hate my life.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bloop

Another left user that I don't remember coming back! It's piling up D:

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 22, 2015, 12:50:59 AMman i had that last semester

and now i have every day at 9 and i hate my life.
9AM!? Why would you do that to yourself?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on January 22, 2015, 12:54:33 AM9AM!? Why would you do that to yourself?
it's the only time that music theory is offered :/ i tested out of it last semester

the_last_sheikah

K-NiGhT

for real, but i at least have a block of time every day from 11-3 or 12-5

Dude

ZeldaFan

You guys are complaining about going to school at 9am?? Haha I wish I were so lucky... Try having a job where you get up at 5am to get to work on time  :P

Quote from: DrP on January 21, 2015, 08:22:44 PMIt's just an associate's degree.

Employers don't really care about those.
It's true, unfortunately... I got my associate's when I was 18 and it hasn't helped me one bit -____-

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dude

SlowPokemon

My roommate got a fucking george foreman grill and all i can fucking think about is olimar'a fucking posts i'm so
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

i googled cake and google asked me how satisfied i was with the results so i said "neither satisfied or dissatisfied"
it asked why and said to not enter any personal information but
i typed "im lonely"

like imagine the dude who has to review these things and like "this search for cake was neither satisfactory or dissatisfactory. the user had this to say: 'im lonely' "
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Maelstrom

I just found this:
http://web.archive.org/web/20061013134420/http://www.ninsheetmusic.net/index.php
Man, the site was bad back in 2007

ZeldaFan

Wow blast from the past!
I got here in '08 but I remember that banner with Zelda and Link. A lot has changed since then...

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D