News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 08, 2015, 12:12:22 AMTequila
My current abstentions from Tequila are not from personal consumption but from experience with others. It is the alcohol that really messes you up the most imo. I was an RA my final year of college and aside from vodka, tequila was the hard alcohol of choice. And you could tell if someone has consumed tequila. After a while, it becomes a common think you see when drunk residents return home.

FierceDeity

Oh yeah, I have friends who I will literally not let near tequila anymore. It's kind of confusing, though; it seems to be far worse for people than the same amount of vodka, even though the two have essentially the same alcohol content.

KefkaticFanatic

Good tequila is tasty as a sipping liquor imo, though I prefer mezcal.  I've had some damn good mezcal cocktails too.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I have had tequila once in my life. I will never, EVER have tequila again. That shit brings out demons...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

I remember when I turned 21. Balthazar threw me one hell of a party that lasted for 39 years! Then when it was over he murdered my son and I threw him into the fires of what was a once thriving Pompeii. I then celebrated by throwing another party that lasted for 62 years.

I was a bit of a rascal in my youth.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Man only 2 years until I can join the alcohol club.

Then again I'm kind of a prude so I probably won't drink that much xD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Clanker37

Four years until I'm 21, but it's only 334 days until I turn 18 and can drink alcohol. I'm going to be as pissed as a newt.

Sebastian

Quote from: Magic Mole on January 07, 2015, 06:46:04 PMYou play cello? Is that your primary instrument? I play the violin, so I was curious. :P
I would love to watch your vids when you put them up. I've thought about making videos of me playing before, but I don't have any microphones that don't make everything sound like trash.
oops, didnt see this.
Yes, cello is my primary instrument. Im dang good at too!
Hopefully I get vids up soon! My inspiration is the piano guys haha...

mikey

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 08, 2015, 09:30:09 AMoops, didnt see this.
Yes, cello is my primary instrument. Im dang good at too!
Hopefully I get vids up soon! My inspiration is the piano guys haha...
fun fact: the piano guys are LDS
unmotivated

Sebastian

SlowPokemon

I adore the cello, that's so cool. I want to play violin or cello or another string instrument REALLY badly but all I can play is the dumb piano.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated