News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

My voice is one that makes you yearn for paradise.

Make of that what you will.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

MaestroUGC

Mostly in your head.

You should probably see a psychiatrist about that.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

btw im curious
what do i 'sound like' to you ThatGamer
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

A little girly, sarcastic, but cheerful. That's what I think.

Btw maestro, you sound exactly like Kefka but in a nicer tone.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 03:49:35 PMBtw maestro, you sound exactly like Kefka but in a nicer tone.
Thats how I imagine Maestro too. Except I "hear" Kefka's voice not as mean, but strong with leadership.

ThatGamer

Yeah, I don't think of Kefka as "mean" either, it's just darker.

Usually it's me being mean anyways, not Kefka. :(

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 04:37:46 PMUsually it's me being mean anyways, not Kefka. :(
Well, seeing your faults is the first step to change! :)
Don't worry, NO ONE was more psycho than I when they first joined...

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 06, 2015, 05:11:40 PMNO ONE was more awesome than I when they first joined...NO ONE

Ftfy.

But I have heard that...

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 06, 2015, 05:11:40 PMDon't worry, NO ONE was more psycho than I when they first joined...
Yah, didn't you go to war with my Bible fan fiction or something?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 06, 2015, 03:21:04 PMbtw im curious
what do i 'sound like' to you ThatGamer
You have a pretty deep voice for a 14 year old asian imo
You talked and stuff in your youtube videos
You're probably gonna be like morgan freeman when you grow up or something.

And since we're sharing stories, when I first joined I was obsessed with getting Nintendo Nocturne to match my name.
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 06, 2015, 05:26:58 PMYou have a pretty deep voice for a 14 year old asian imo
You talked and stuff in your youtube videos
You're probably gonna be like morgan freeman when you grow up or something.

In the least racist way possible; YOU'RE ASIAN?

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 06, 2015, 05:24:05 PMYah, didn't you go to war with my Bible fan fiction or something?
I thought MLF was beyond that!

Me, on the other hand, would've done something like that, probably. :/

Sebastian

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 06, 2015, 05:24:05 PMYah, didn't you go to war with my Bible fan fiction or something?
Many times :P
First time was with SFK a few months after I joined and last time was with like everyone a few months ago....
And we argued about God on a few occasions.

Sebastian

Whoops, you are SFK  :-[
Thought you were dudeman lol...