News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Imma just not sit in a corner
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 03, 2015, 03:25:49 PMNot true. You just want me banned...
I really like NSM and contributing sheet music to it. I hope in a million years I never get banned. That's why I heed to the warnings.

Do you want me to go pull up how much times a situation involving "MLF + random NSM people" involved kefka stepping in? No, I don't want you banned; I want you to try a bit harder to stop doing this kinda of stuff.

Acknowledging that your the common denominator to a problem is only the first step to solving it.
bad puns always save le day

edit: y u ninja me i don leik the corner *sulks away silently*
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Got my physical copy of the new Starbomb album "Player Select" today! : D

These jams are hilarious xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

pizza tastes good when you ran around for 40 minutes trying to get it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 03, 2015, 03:36:12 PMpizza tastes good when you ran around for 40 minutes trying to get it

pizza only tastes good at parties

braix

Quote from: FireArrow on January 03, 2015, 03:37:41 PMpizza only tastes good at parties
If I said it was a party, would you come over and eat it with me?

FireArrow

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 03, 2015, 03:40:11 PMIf I said it was a party, would you come over and eat it with me?

oh yesh
this party animal cant resist you

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 03, 2015, 03:33:54 PMGot my physical copy of the new Starbomb album "Player Select" today! : D

These jams are hilarious xD
Danny and Arin drop some delicious jams ♡
To be quite honest, though, I thought Player Select was a little underwhelming when compared to the original. Quite a few of the songs aren't even more than 2 minutes, and some aren't even a minute long!

Edit: I found some cool stuff on my keyboard O.O ☆¤♤♡♢♧°•○●□■《》▪ WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 03, 2015, 03:41:51 PMTo be quite honest, though, I thought Player Select was a little underwhelming when compared to the original.

Weird, I was thinking the opposite, actually! xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

I can't say I'm a fan of Starbomb. I just find their efforts to leave far more to be desired.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 03, 2015, 03:44:46 PMWeird, I was thinking the opposite, actually! xD
don't get me wrong I freakin love Game Grumps and Starbomb, but I just felt like the new album didn't quite live up to the hype. Granted, GG has a tendency to be rather overzealous with their advertising lol
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

hey uh

Is there a program that will slow down a song to whatever level I like without changing the pitch?

braix

basically any kind of audio editing program has an option for that
i think even audacity has it too

Yugi

Audacity changes the pitch, from what I've used of it.